Guest viewing is limited

Jan Jan (PS) Two reviews: Jan Jan and a mistake

The places on Center-gai (21 Seiki and Utamaro) closed down because they lost their adult entertainment licenses as part of Shibuya ward wanting a cleaner image for Center Gai. These are the same prats that thought they could rename it "Basketball Street". They had a sister shop (Club Arab) behind Tokyu Plaza that also got the axe, that one because the building was torn down and rebuilt.

The one in Ebisu (name escapes me) closed for similar reasons, Shibuya trying to clean things up and corral all the sleaze into Dogenzaka.

The place in Shimbashi (Supergirls?) closed down, but they went foreigner unfriendly for a while before that. The Shimbashi plod seem to have a hard on for any adult entertainment place that provides service to non-Japanese.
Supergirls was in such a conspicuous place. Like right near the station on a busy street. There was no hiding what you were doing.
I remember reading that the reason it went gaijin unfriendly was a local yak saw his favourite girl blowing a gaijin, so suggested to the management that they stop allowing foreigners.
i never went to Seiki in center-gai either but i heard they had russian girls, and you could get 2 girls in a 30 min session and they had the skills to get it done twice in that time.
My recent go-to was in Matsudo. Nice pink salon with a weird mix of girls. A couple of absolute stunners with amazing service, but quite a lot of unattractive girls too.

Was thinking about dropping into Jan Jan to see if its alright. I am attracted to older Japanese women, so I dont mind some old gun taking my load from time to time

I’ve had some of the best blowjobs in my life there by the older ladies, attracted by them too.

Reactions: somebilly
I am a regular at Jan Jan. Been going there at least once a month for the last two years for a cheap "blast" and have reviewed the place twice on this site.
Details below.
  • As a foreigner you CAN nominate. You can even call in and make a reservation. And yes, it is double the price (6000 yen), but at least it's not roulette. The problem is that if your Japanese sucks, they won't know what to do with you if you aren't clear, so they take your money and make you go roulette. Rehearse what you want to say before you go in!
  • The smell has gotten worse. A year ago it smelled like cherries, tobacco, and vinegar. Now it smells like rotten cherries, old tobacco, and swamp ass (probably cause of all the old dudes sneaking in to nut) and will make your eyes burn at first. No pain no gain.
  • Depending on the hour, it might be impossible to get an extension or pay to switch to someone else. Thanks to COVID restrictions, they limit the operation hours and well...you might end up walking out with a loaded gun.
Here's an updated list:
  • Name: Sayaka
    Tits: 6/10
    Ass: 5/10
    Body: Fit, in shape
    Technique: 8/10
    English Ability: Little
    Smokes: Not likely
    Personality: Cringey drunk.
    Comment: Infamous for the machine gun style noisy as shit suckoffs. Always a good choice if you can get over her appearance.

• Name: Rino
    Tits: 2/10
    Ass: 2/10
    Body: Skinny, needs a fucking pizza
    Technique: 7/10
    English Ability: Not sure
    Smokes: Heavily
    Personality: Doofus.
    Comment: Very patient cum guzzling grandma. Her face and missing teeth are absolutely a huge turnoff, but she's kind, polite, and works hard.

• Name: Sara
    Tits: 3/10
    Ass: 3/10
    Body: Big, not so beautiful
    Technique: 5/10
    English Ability: Doubtful
    Personality: Calm.
    Comment: Her spit smells so bad I literally cannot nut for her. If you roulette her plug your nose before she heads south.

• Name: Miyako
    Availability: Wednesday, Sunday night (not during pandemic)
    Tits: 9/10
    Ass: 6/10
    Body: Busty, a little chubby
    Technique: 9/10
    Smokes: Moderately
    Personality: Sweet and easygoing.
    Comment: My favorite girl at Jan Jan and basically the only reason I keep going. Teardrop, natural tits with long nipples, and a cute ass. She can open her jaw pretty wide and deepthroats even up till you cum. She is quite popular, too, so be prepared to wait if you nominate.

• Name: Maki
    Availability: Sunday afternoon only.
    Tits: 4/10
    Body: Plus size, healthy
    English Ability: None.
    Smokes: Nope.
    Personality: Annoying, but cute.
    Comment: Maki's availability makes her super difficult to catch, but she basically a cute talking blowjob machine. Not physically the best looking, but she can work up a nice squirt for you.

• Name: Kaho...?
    Availability: Not sure
    Tits: 7/10
    Ass: 8/10
    Body: Healthy and busty.
    Technique: 6/10
    Smokes: Mildly?
    Personality: Fun and interesting.
    Comment: I do not know if it is her name, so don't ask. Just look for a middle aged lady that doesn't look somewhat mummified and it most likely is her. Decent and seems to have a lot of interests; am looking forward to running into her again someday.
There are others like Kaede or Minami, but I do not think they work there anymore and I wouldn't bother with them because they are teething harpies at best; I've also seen two other girls, but one of them definitely looked like she was approaching Bilbo Baggins' age in the Lord of the Rings, so just be wary of what that roulette might bring you.

I love Jan Jan for being a super easy place to get that feeling, but I do miss some places like Strawberry Jam these days...

Interesting that they've started letting foreigners nominate - it's been ages since I've been in a pink salon, but when I used to go there it was off limits.

I do miss some places like Strawberry Jam these days...
Shibuya Strawberry Jam reopened a while ago, they ripped out the interior and rebuilt everything to get rid of the mold.

Reactions: Kaitainz
I am a regular at Jan Jan. Been going there at least once a month for the last two years for a cheap "blast" and have reviewed the place twice on this site.
Details below.
  • As a foreigner you CAN nominate. You can even call in and make a reservation. And yes, it is double the price (6000 yen), but at least it's not roulette. The problem is that if your Japanese sucks, they won't know what to do with you if you aren't clear, so they take your money and make you go roulette. Rehearse what you want to say before you go in!
  • The smell has gotten worse. A year ago it smelled like cherries, tobacco, and vinegar. Now it smells like rotten cherries, old tobacco, and swamp ass (probably cause of all the old dudes sneaking in to nut) and will make your eyes burn at first. No pain no gain.
  • Depending on the hour, it might be impossible to get an extension or pay to switch to someone else. Thanks to COVID restrictions, they limit the operation hours and well...you might end up walking out with a loaded gun.
Here's an updated list:
  • Name: Sayaka
    Tits: 6/10
    Ass: 5/10
    Body: Fit, in shape
    Technique: 8/10
    Smokes: Not likely
    Personality: Cringey drunk.
    Comment: Infamous for the machine gun style noisy as shit suckoffs. Always a good choice if you can get over her appearance.

• Name: Rino
    Tits: 2/10
    Ass: 2/10
    Body: Skinny, needs a fucking pizza
    English Ability: Not sure
    Personality: Doofus.
    Comment: Very patient cum guzzling grandma. Her face and missing teeth are absolutely a huge turnoff, but she's kind, polite, and works hard.

• Name: Sara
    Tits: 3/10
    Ass: 3/10
    Body: Big, not so beautiful
    Technique: 5/10
    English Ability: Doubtful
    Personality: Calm.
    Comment: Her spit smells so bad I literally cannot nut for her. If you roulette her plug your nose before she heads south.

• Name: Miyako
    Availability: Wednesday, Sunday night (not during pandemic)
    Tits: 9/10
    Body: Busty, a little chubby
    Technique: 9/10
    Smokes: Moderately
    Personality: Sweet and easygoing.
    Comment: My favorite girl at Jan Jan and basically the only reason I keep going. Teardrop, natural tits with long nipples, and a cute ass. She can open her jaw pretty wide and deepthroats even up till you cum. She is quite popular, too, so be prepared to wait if you nominate.

• Name: Maki
    Availability: Sunday afternoon only.
    Tits: 4/10
    Body: Plus size, healthy
    Smokes: Nope.
    Personality: Annoying, but cute.
    Comment: Maki's availability makes her super difficult to catch, but she basically a cute talking blowjob machine. Not physically the best looking, but she can work up a nice squirt for you.

• Name: Kaho...?
    Availability: Not sure
    Tits: 7/10
    Ass: 8/10
    Body: Healthy and busty.
    Technique: 6/10
    Smokes: Mildly?
    Personality: Fun and interesting.
    Comment: I do not know if it is her name, so don't ask. Just look for a middle aged lady that doesn't look somewhat mummified and it most likely is her. Decent and seems to have a lot of interests; am looking forward to running into her again someday.
There are others like Kaede or Minami, but I do not think they work there anymore and I wouldn't bother with them because they are teething harpies at best; I've also seen two other girls, but one of them definitely looked like she was approaching Bilbo Baggins' age in the Lord of the Rings, so just be wary of what that roulette might bring you.

I love Jan Jan for being a super easy place to get that feeling, but I do miss some places like Strawberry Jam these days...

I haven’t been for a few years but there was always a girl at JanJan that would lick my nipples before she sucked me off. (Can’t remember her name) Does that ring a bell with any of the girls?

I haven’t been for a few years but there was always a girl at JanJan that would lick my nipples before she sucked me off. (Can’t remember her name) Does that ring a bell with any of the girls?
Sounds like any pink salon / fashion health or pretty much any japanese p4p provider i ever met.

Sounds like any pink salon / fashion health or pretty much any japanese p4p provider i ever met.

Nah she was the only one that did this to me at JanJan out of all the other girls there. Never happened to me at Dio or a few others either.

Interesting that they've started letting foreigners nominate - it's been ages since I've been in a pink salon, but when I used to go there it was off limits.

Interesting. I generally actually prefer the pink salons, because I like to sit back and fire the gun rather than lay down. Another reason why they may be letting me nominate is because I regularly show up and they trust that I understand the language; so it may still be an issue for some folks here.

Shibuya Strawberry Jam reopened a while ago, they ripped out the interior and rebuilt everything to get rid of the mold.

Ah yeah, that makes sense. The hundreds of showers done in that place every day is bound to cause an issue like that after all.

Nah she was the only one that did this to me at JanJan out of all the other girls there. Never happened to me at Dio or a few others either.

It would have to be either be Yuki, Miki, or Kaede, as none of the other girls I've met paid any attention to my chest or nipples for that matter.

Kaede was tiny (150cm max height) with no really interesting features and tried to play off as a cute GILF, but she was always drunk and had the raunchiest cooch.
Yuki is chubby and aged, with virtually no attractiveness. I definitely had temporary amnesia toward cause I remembered when checking out the site who she was.
I have actually never met Miki, but when I asked the MC that evening (as I am a reg and I guess he just spills the beans to me for keeping the girls fed through this pandemic) he literally told me she isn't worth it.

By the way, being a little more familiar with the staff might help you understand the place a little better and make your experience a little easier.
There are three older men and an old lady running the establishment, and as far as I know none of them speak English or even try to:

1) One super stoic ojii-san. Easily in his 60s, maybe 70s. He is extremely quiet, never smiles, and has an incredibly stern face. I am guessing he is the owner as well.
He can be scary sometimes; just tell him what you want but I don't think he has much patience for people who cannot understand Japanese.
2) One goofy middle aged dude, somewhere in his 50s with white hair and big lips. His skin tone is slightly reddened, likely from standing outside in that damned alley 300+ days a year.
He has hands down the best demeanor of the staff, but he has a tendency to push suggestions toward you. Especially towards the girls who give fantastic technique but look like ghastly demon spawn.
3) One hilarious middle aged dude, with black hair and small lips. He always talks to me after my visits and asks me what I think about the girls.
He looks kind of shady but means well. Just don't pressure him or he might put you with one of the harpies.
4) A menacing looking old lady with long white hair. She is not remotely menacing at all and is one of the funniest people there if you can speak Japanese.
She almost never handles anything but the money, but she might bring you some of that barley tea if things aren't hectic.​

Sorry I keep writing books like these guys; I like never talk about this stuff with anyone in real life, haha.

Last edited:
Interesting. I generally actually prefer the pink salons, because I like to sit back and fire the gun rather than lay down. Another reason why they may be letting me nominate is because I regularly show up and they trust that I understand the language; so it may still be an issue for some folks here.

Ah yeah, that makes sense. The hundreds of showers done in that place every day is bound to cause an issue like that after all.

It would have to be either be Yuki, Miki, or Kaede, as none of the other girls I've met paid any attention to my chest or nipples for that matter.

Kaede was tiny (150cm max height) with no really interesting features and tried to play off as a cute GILF, but she was always drunk and had the raunchiest cooch.
Yuki is chubby and aged, with virtually no attractiveness. I definitely had temporary amnesia toward cause I remembered when checking out the site who she was.
I have actually never met Miki, but when I asked the MC that evening (as I am a reg and I guess he just spills the beans to me for keeping the girls fed through this pandemic) he literally told me she isn't worth it.

By the way, being a little more familiar with the staff might help you understand the place a little better and make your experience a little easier.
There are three older men and an old lady running the establishment, and as far as I know none of them speak English or even try to:

1) One super stoic ojii-san. Easily in his 60s, maybe 70s. He is extremely quiet, never smiles, and has an incredibly stern face. I am guessing he is the owner as well.
He can be scary sometimes; just tell him what you want but I don't think he has much patience for people who cannot understand Japanese.
2) One goofy middle aged dude, somewhere in his 50s with white hair and big lips. His skin tone is slightly reddened, likely from standing outside in that damned alley 300+ days a year.
He has hands down the best demeanor of the staff, but he has a tendency to push suggestions toward you. Especially towards the girls who give fantastic technique but look like ghastly demon spawn.
3) One hilarious middle aged dude, with black hair and small lips. He always talks to me after my visits and asks me what I think about the girls.
He looks kind of shady but means well. Just don't pressure him or he might put you with one of the harpies.
4) A menacing looking old lady with long white hair. She is not remotely menacing at all and is one of the funniest people there if you can speak Japanese.
She almost never handles anything but the money, but she might bring you some of that barley tea if things aren't hectic.​

Sorry I keep writing books like these guys; I like never talk about this stuff with anyone in real life, haha.

i second Joe’s post, your writing is very interesting. Also it makes me wonder what would be my threshold in terms of “no.. no way I will accept this… better taking the loss and use a Tenga at home” . Probably much lower than yours I suppose. And it’s not a judgment: actually I admire you because in the end you provide a source of income to old poor ladies and that’s a moral win in my book

I love your in-depth reviews of every girl because I'm quite picky (even at pink salons). Thanks to your previous reviews of Happy Hinomaru (RIP) I nominated Kana and had an incredible time more than once.

I think the girl was a bit chubby but I could speak to her a bit with my Japanese (just basic stuff) so it might have been Yuki. I will make a note of their names next time. Tokyo not too far from me so tempted to go again for fun.

I hardly paid attention to the greeting staff although the mama san I shared a joke with about how much 3000 yen would get me.

Once inside as the girls start kneeling over you to suck my mind can wonder to other blowjob fantasies so if it’s not going well this can help me over the edge. So I’ve always been able to cum there and also I find it hot that the old women have to take your thick load till you’ve fully climaxed. ;-)

I remember reading that the reason it went gaijin unfriendly was a local yak saw his favourite girl blowing a gaijin, so suggested to the management that they stop allowing foreigners.
Hmmm I wonder how that conversation went
Yakuza leans in for a kiss stops short.
Yak: Is that Jizz on your lips?
Girl: (Nervous) Yes
Yak: You been blowing those gaijin again?
Girl: No Kazu, I swear. It's Japanese jizz
Yak: Oh. Well that's alright then (Loud kissing sounds)

Yuki is chubby and aged, with virtually no attractiveness.

aww, I liked Yuki. She was quite pleasant and smelled good when I was with her. Chubby yes, but I wouldn’t call her unattractive, especially compared to some of them in there, lol.

who is the ghastly thin old one with bad breath? Really superb bj honestly, but good lord… she is not easy to look at. I asked her name and had no idea what she said, and spelled it “ RRND” or some shit… really just no idea. Anyways, of the ones I’ve experienced, I think all around Yuki was my favorite. Followed by Sayaka, then the witch woman mentioned above, and then Rika… poor girl just didn’t seem to give too much effort.​

Reactions: Requiemmorrow
I had a girl at Jan Jan recently who also asked if I liked nipple play. She was slightly chubby, probably mid-30s, round face, probably B-cup breasts, soft skin. She kind of had a crackly voice almost like she smoked. I couldn’t really catch her name when I asked her but it sounded like she said “Runa”, but there’s no Runa on the website roster so I probably misheard. She seemed like she’s been working there for a while because she mentioned she had foreign customers in the past who had been rough with her and then thanked me for being gentle. Maybe this is the same girl you guys are talking about.

aww, I liked Yuki. She was quite pleasant and smelled good when I was with her. Chubby yes, but I wouldn’t call her unattractive, especially compared to some of them in there, lol.
Regarding physical beauty, I can agree with you when comparing to some of the other girls there.

who is the ghastly thin old one with bad breath? Really superb bj honestly, but good lord… she is not easy to look at. I asked her name and had no idea what she said, and spelled it “ RRND” or some shit… really just no idea.

Yepーthat's Rino. I swear the woman would sometimes chatter for some time post-nut, and even with my decent Japanese ability the garbled speech factor is ridiculous.
Rino's BJs are actually quite amazing. She does this head licking technique that gets you insanely hard, and motorboats the balls loudly. I would also say that she probably has neck muscles of steel with her machine-like headbobbing at this point.

Anyways, of the ones I’ve experienced, I think all around Yuki was my favorite. Followed by Sayaka, then the witch woman mentioned above, and then Rika… poor girl just didn’t seem to give too much effort.
As for Yuki, now I feel bad for ragging on her so hard; to be honest I have only really bothered with her twice, and neither time I was able to pop.
Sayaka has lead me to many explosions, so I can back you up there.
I don't remember Rika actually...maybe that's the one skinny one that comes in and always looks pissed off? I might have never been serviced by her either.

Since I have frequented that place so much, the folks there know I like women with superb technique, so they always try to get me serviced by Sayaka, Rino, Miyako, and Maki; they probably aren't recommending me Rika precisely because she gets complaints similar to what you said.

Lastly, I do recommend you give Miyako a shot! She isn't "young," but of all the girls she is the closest to a down to earth, girl-next-door that will fill her mouth down to the sack if she can.

I think the girl was a bit chubby but I could speak to her a bit with my Japanese (just basic stuff) so it might have been Yuki. I will make a note of their names next time. Tokyo not too far from me so tempted to go again for fun.

I hardly paid attention to the greeting staff although the mama san I shared a joke with about how much 3000 yen would get me.

Once inside as the girls start kneeling over you to suck my mind can wonder to other blowjob fantasies so if it’s not going well this can help me over the edge. So I’ve always been able to cum there and also I find it hot that the old women have to take your thick load till you’ve fully climaxed. ;-)

All of my rounds with Rino were imposing a visage of my favorite JAV over her.
I am pretty sure she knows this, too, as when I saw her the first time over a year ago I turned my head away as she said while cackling, "Atashi ga dame de ne?!" In some ways it does give her a unique charm...I wonder what kind of wild woman she must have been 30-40 years ago...

Last edited:
Regarding physical beauty, I can agree with you when comparing to some of the other girls there.

Yepーthat's Rino. I swear the woman would sometimes chatter for some time post-nut, and even with my decent Japanese ability the garbled speech factor is ridiculous.
Rino's BJs are actually quite amazing. She does this head licking technique that gets you insanely hard, and motorboats the balls loudly. I would also say that she probably has neck muscles of steel with her machine-like headbobbing at this point.

As for Yuki, now I feel bad for ragging on her so hard; to be honest I have only really bothered with her twice, and neither time I was able to pop.
I don't remember Rika actually...maybe that's the one skinny one that comes in and always looks pissed off? I might have never been serviced by her either.

Since I have frequented that place so much, the folks there know I like women with superb technique, so they always try to get me serviced by Sayaka, Rino, Miyako, and Maki; they probably aren't recommending me Rika precisely because she gets complaints similar to what you said.

Lastly, I do recommend you give Miyako a shot! She isn't "young," but of all the girls she is the closest to a down to earth, girl-next-door that will fill her mouth down to the sack if she can.

I agree about Rino, her skills are unrivaled. I actually had her twice and I was kind of upset the second time, but kind of not! Haha. Yuki didn’t make me pop either but I finished myself in her mouth. She actually seemed upset by the fact that she didn’t get me to explode herself, though. Same goes for Rika. Rika was my first experience, she was short and very average build, probably 40s with short hair. Sayaka is very good, she damn near rimmed me

All of my rounds with Rino were imposing a visage of my favorite JAV over her.
I am pretty sure she knows this, too, as when I saw her the first time over a year ago I turned my head away as she said while cackling, "Atashi ga dame de ne?!" In some ways it does give her a unique charm...I wonder what kind of wild woman she must have been 30-40 years ago...

Is there schedule posted online accurate? I can’t seem to find the one you are recommending. Also, I went back on Friday and got stuck with Rika again. Poor girl couldn’t finish me off again. I think maybe her mouth is too small? Plus lack of effort, though I will say she tried harder this time (she remembered me) and even attempted some deep throat. I want to go back but it says Rika is working literally week and I don’t want to get stuck with her again. Is there a way I can politely ask to not be serviced by her, or would that be improper? It seems she always works during the day which is really the only time I can go.. there’s a couple names on the schedule I haven’t seen yet, and would much rather give them a go.

Reactions: Requiemmorrow
Is there schedule posted online accurate? I can’t seem to find the one you are recommending. Also, I went back on Friday and got stuck with Rika again. Poor girl couldn’t finish me off again. I think maybe her mouth is too small? Plus lack of effort, though I will say she tried harder this time (she remembered me) and even attempted some deep throat. I want to go back but it says Rika is working literally week and I don’t want to get stuck with her again. Is there a way I can politely ask to not be serviced by her, or would that be improper? It seems she always works during the day which is really the only time I can go.. there’s a couple names on the schedule I haven’t seen yet, and would much rather give them a go.

Although some parts are accurate, I never depend on the online schedule. For some time, too, it went down as well, so I don’t know how seriously they keep it. If you call in, they don’t want to give you the information of who is there (I suspect many of the women there depend solely on the roulette to make money), so unless you plan on nominating, you cannot be 100% sure until you’ve become a regular like me, wherein they will probably tell you.

I have requested not to be serviced by one person (Kaede, she’s a teething disaster) and they seem to have honored it, but to keep you from becoming an “exception” they will start pushing for you to nominate for the ¥6k. If you don’t want to roulette Rika and leave with a loaded gun, I recommend doing the nomination.

Or you could do like I’ve done and keep paying ¥3k till you explode, but they might ask you to leave if the schedule gets too busy.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Foreigners can’t nominate here from my experience.
I have heard the same, but I nominate every time I go.

I think it is just a matter of speaking Japanese.That or they make an exception for me, which would be weird.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Although some parts are accurate, I never depend on the online schedule. For some time, too, it went down as well, so I don’t know how seriously they keep it. If you call in, they don’t want to give you the information of who is there (I suspect many of the women there depend solely on the roulette to make money), so unless you plan on nominating, you cannot be 100% sure until you’ve become a regular like me, wherein they will probably tell you.

I have requested not to be serviced by one person (Kaede, she’s a teething disaster) and they seem to have honored it, but to keep you from becoming an “exception” they will start pushing for you to nominate for the ¥6k. If you don’t want to roulette Rika and leave with a loaded gun, I recommend doing the nomination.

Or you could do like I’ve done and keep paying ¥3k till you explode, but they might ask you to leave if the schedule gets too busy.

can you leave one girl and immediately come back to another for another 30? Haha