Guest viewing is limited

Uguisudani Love Hotel Recommendations Please

I've used Hotel Sera Apio the last few times I had appointments in Usguisudani. Like most hotels in Uguisudani, the rooms are a bit smaller than what you probably will find around Kabukicho, but in my opinion, it's one of the nicer hotels in the area. If you use them often enough, they have a point card where you get 1000 yen back for every 5 stays.

I use North exit side of LH, find pretty good, friendly receptionist. Cheap, Spacious, great value, damn close from the station. If you want to save as much, I recommend Savoy at the corner.
Warm Orange room setting. Weekdays from 3,500.- for 2 hours. Weekends higher rate. When full, ask for ones that are cleaning.

I also like EXE, from 5,000.-. Those two are my heavily used LH in Uguisudani. I find South side seem smaller size LHs, one after another. Not comfortable going into entire sets of LH vally. But the North exit side, No cops around.

Any of those LH have decent size bath tubs?

Last edited:
great woman + home = great fun
great woman + LH = fun, but lack of X factor
meh woman + home = not fun, but at least, comforting
meh woman + LH = HELL

Hotel Le Club! Was pretty decent with looks and service! Also gaijin friendly. Someone recommended Hotel IVY in this site. It was total bull shit, looked more like a dungeon!

Any of those LH have decent size bath tubs?

I like St.Moritz, which has pretty big bath tab. A bit of Japanese pension like setting, if you can spend more than 7,600.- . I think EXE had a decent bath tab. Right near by the station. Savoy is ok size.
Is there any others that are recommended in Uguisudani? Esp. North exit.