Guest viewing is limited

UK couple heading to Tokyo

For Japanese strip clubs, if you are ok with show and no touching, Rockza, XD or Nest would be good, if you want light touch (still no lapdance), Arena has a system with tokens that you can put money on the girl’s bra or panties or something.
Lapdance gonna be the costy places in Roppongi.

We've decided we are going to ease into things first before trying a HB/CK so we're going to try a strip club first. Would these strip clubs be couples friendly? If anyone could recommend decent strip clubs that are couples friendly then that'd be a good way for us to start testing our waters.

I'm not going to lie now that we are here we're a little nervous lol

We've decided we are going to ease into things first before trying a HB/CK so we're going to try a strip club first. Would these strip clubs be couples friendly? If anyone could recommend decent strip clubs that are couples friendly then that'd be a good way for us to start testing our waters.

I'm not going to lie now that we are here we're a little nervous lol

Tbh if i was a first-time visitor in Japan I would not even try the sex scene (except services dedicated to foreigners, with websites in english etc). Its not as “accessible”’ as in , say, London or Las Vegas. But you can still have a lot of fun and avoid troubles, scams etc (just dont follow touts). You may however get refusals sometimes , or “lost in translation” moments but those also create memories...

Reactions: ForeignVoyeurs
Tbh if i was a first-time visitor in Japan I would not even try the sex scene (except services dedicated to foreigners, with websites in english etc). Its not as “accessible”’ as in , say, London or Las Vegas. But you can still have a lot of fun and avoid troubles, scams etc (just dont follow touts). You may however get refusals sometimes , or “lost in translation” moments but those also create memories...

We've been to Tokyo before years ago but only kinda flirted with the scene. We definitely want to try ease ourselves in to it. We've got our bucket lists for lack of a better term and to be honest even just crossing the minor ones off the list would be fine. We're not expecting a full blown orgy or anything.

Those kind of memories are the ones we enjoy the most tbh. Stuff like that feels real.

Reactions: Frenchy