UK version of FOSTA-SESTA could be next...

What's this world coming to..............

Glad, Tokyo is super safe country, and hopefully no politician will go, Japan should follow America, UK.lol.

Pink society is too gigantic that maybe it'd be impossible to control censor in Japan.

So sorry to hear, mongers in the UK have to struggle "sexless life" in any moment. Come to Tokyo, if you want good, stimulating sex or blowjob, at least!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
712E4F60-4164-4CA5-8E99-B1BE1AF88390.jpeg

Some alternatives in Europe where SW is legal and regulated. However, in some cases, even if it’s legal and regulated there are still many illegal workers on the streets. Refugees may turn to prostitution despite being unwilling to do so.

Last edited:
I thought they were under this horrible EU dictatorship which prevented them to have their own laws and government :D
Anyway, it’s going to be a moot point soon, with Brexit. Or not. Given the recent episodes of this saga who knows what may happen next.
In fact I am in favor of a pan-European legislation on this , which would be liberal for the legit activities (and they should pay taxes , by the way) and very harsh for the human trafficking / sexual exploitation criminals. The German model seems to be good.

View attachment 8562

Some alternatives in Europe where SW is legal and regulated. However, in some cases, even if it’s legal and regulated there are still many illegal workers on the streets. Refugees may turn to prostitution despite being unwilling to do so.
“Based on income” thats the most Swedish thing ever!
And that 8 euro fine, lol. That seems more symbolic.
Don’t monger in Iceland though!

Quite hilarious chard. Does “legal but not regulated” mean the same as “decriminalized”?

“Based on income” thats the most Swedish thing ever!
And that 8 euro fine, lol. That seems more symbolic.
Don’t monger in Iceland though!

Quite hilarious chard. Does “legal but not regulated” mean the same as “decriminalized”?
It means “Brothels are illegal” I think.

Legal and regulated usually means SW have to register

Legal but not regulated - no registration

I’m not 100% sure, I can’t even keep up with the legislations in my country anymore. Things change all the time

Last edited:
... Ah, the irony of wanting at the same time to stop being stigmatized in theory, but in practice being perfectly OK to work illegally and not being subject to taxes, regulations, registrations etc.. hope it could be the same in my biz

but in practice being perfectly OK to work illegally and not being subject to taxes, regulations..

Umm no?
Nobody has said they are perfectly okay with what you have listed above

Umm no?
Nobody has said they are perfectly okay with what you have listed above
Nobody said so but it’s kinda implied isnt it? What I meant is that you can’t have your cake and eat it too: either the biz is fully “normalized” which will involve some forms of registration , taxes, regulatory oversight etc... or not. What do you prefer?

Nobody said so but it’s kinda implied isnt it? What I meant is that you can’t have your cake and eat it too: either the biz is fully “normalized” which will involve some forms of registration , taxes, regulatory oversight etc... or not. What do you prefer?
Normalized of course.