Appointment Length & Costs:
8000 yens for a 60 minutes oil massage

Type/Location:
Parlor

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Hello all,

This time we're talking about Kyobashi, Osaka. But as the two cities are pretty close to each others, chances are that you guys have visited both.

3 Chome-1-3 Higashinodamachi, Miyakojima Ward, Osaka, 534-0024.
(https://goo.gl/maps/UT4wAbRksm74DYmo6)

The name of the shop is unfortunately unknown to me. It's located at the 2nd floor of the building with a lift bringing you straight to the parlor itself.
I was coming out of one of my favorite Pinsaro the other day and told myself as I had some "energy" left that I wouldn't have minded a bit of a massage with an eventual happy ending.

I had already been there to inquire about the menu and each times the girls had indeed been very nice even though I couldn't enjoy their service.

This time I checked in and picked up their 60 minutes / 7000 yens oil massage (got a 1000 yens off the written price of 8000 yens).

The massage itself started off well with a firm grab of my back. Honestly the girl had some skills. She was in her late 30s / early 40s, Chinese milf looking with relatively big attributes that I could feel on my back from time to time.
The oil part wasn't that bad either. Plenty of oil and good skills with a little bit of teasing but nothing to make you pop in sight. From that point I understood that quite surely, this was not gonna anywhere too far. Still there was something a bit erotic about how she sat on my back, with her panty rubbing on my ass and lower back. I had that once before in Kyoto and I did enjoy it for what it was.

However as said before the overall experience was relatively positive for me. I would definitely repeat if I had already visited shop around before, did my thing and had that extra cash for a massage treat. At the moment as I wrote in a different post, girls will bargain almost instantly if you decide to leave after looking at the menu. For that price, it wasn't a bad deal.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Some places in Kyobashi have again started to refuse foreigners. After talking with one of the manager in Japanese, he told me that he was indeed very sorry to have to refuse people like me that'd come from time to time but it seemed to be coming from up above. Don't know when the situation will go back to normal.

Last but not least, for the record, girls are offering massage and HJ service around Nipponbashi for as low as 5000 an hour at the moment. Didn't have the time to try but well for that price...It's tempting.

Let me know if you've recommendations yourselves.

Happy and safe mongering to you all!

Thanks for your report, much appreciated!

Approved: 4/7/2021

Noite: Please do not undo management review edits. If you have a question about an edit, please contact us first.