Guest viewing is limited

Unsexy Japan

That would actually be sexier than one of these jackets.
I have a Muslim friend who told me its the most beautiful thing. Like unwrapping a present everynight... "For your eyes only" type of thing.

.....The ultimate tease to men? :p

Last edited:
his is a much more realistic pic of Rola.

KILL-IT-WITH-FIRE-FUNNY-FORUM-PICS.jpg

Reactions: MikeH
Hey if you want to be like Macron's wife , better be used to (much) younger French dick as soon as possible !
My nephew wants to come to Japan, I guess he read TAG. Ready? :)

hahaha!!!Is that so? I shouldn't take advantage of my company, then. Of course, I damn keep it top secret, otherwise my boss maybe interested! lol.
(^_-)

Ah ah, great pic! The garbage one I mean.
For Rola (Lola?) I can't believe the length of her legs vs the rest of her body. Looks photoshopped to me .

Well the photo is shot from a low angle - that plus the lens choice would also make the model's legs look much longer.

Reactions: Sudsy and Yuriko
My SB wears the 80s outfits that she bought second-hand, saying they are cool but getting really expensive theses days. Maybe we are on the path to going back to the 80s after all?

Maybe the next step is the infamous Burka ? Or Nikhab or whatever it is called Gimme a pass I'm French and drunk and it's Saturday :)

Just like Malala style or something? I would not want to put myself, marked by a dangerous society, though!!

hahaha!!!Is that so? I shouldn't take advantage of my company, then. Of course, I damn keep it top secret, otherwise my boss maybe interested! lol.
(^_-)
Yuriko, If I were your boss... I'd probably get fired in a week... unless, of course, we kept it a secret...

Reactions: Yuriko
I've been guilty as charged on the jeans + skirt fashion in my teens. Because why choose one if you can have both?

I know that most bold fashion styles in Japan are more founded by and aimed at teens, but i still miss that time and being wild an a rebel. Dont really miss all the people making fun of me though. 笑

I've been guilty as charged on the jeans + skirt fashion in my teens. Because why choose one if you can have both?

I know that most bold fashion styles in Japan are more founded by and aimed at teens, but i still miss that time and being wild an a rebel. Dont really miss all the people making fun of me though. 笑

That reminds me of these skirt-pants when I was a teenager. Oh good old days hahaha I was so proud owning one of these! I remember that my uncle spend a whole afternoon with me finding the right ones :oops:

At least we all have 異色肌ギャル to look forward to

Attachments

• 1507890587664.jpg
    1507890587664.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 93

Yesssssss, my ideal goddess of feminity types! Thanks Sinapse! Do you try to pick-up those too? Any success or failure stories to share?:)

Yesssssss, my ideal goddess of feminity types! Thanks Sinapse! Do you try to pick-up those too? Any success or failure stories to share?:)

I'm not sure but I'm assuming you're being sarcastic here, which is pretty much the typical response I'd expect from most guys (and people in general) given the extreme nature of this look. I get it - most guys prefer a pretty vanilla look... I Personally am exceedingly interested in everything that's unusual and unique, so I'd love to meet a girl like this

It's a new trend, so there's relatively few right now and let's be real it'll probably always be pretty niche, so no, I haven't even seen one IRL let alone approached one

I'm not sure but I'm assuming you're being sarcastic here, which is pretty much the typical response I'd expect from most guys (and people in general) given the extreme nature of this look. I get it - most guys prefer a pretty vanilla look... I Personally am exceedingly interested in everything that's unusual and unique, so I'd love to meet a girl like this

It's a new trend, so there's relatively few right now and let's be real it'll probably always be pretty niche, so no, I haven't even seen one IRL let alone approached one

Believe it or not I was actually sincere (about knowing whether you tried, not about the Goddesses of Feminity thing, but I love deviant looks anyway).
For me it just looks like a re-hash of the ganguro period but maybe I miss something. Maybe they are in fact Philosophy students at Todai, who knows...

Reactions: Yuriko
Believe it or not I was actually sincere (about knowing whether you tried, not about the Goddesses of Feminity thing, but I love deviant looks anyway).
For me it just looks like a re-hash of the ganguro period but maybe I miss something. Maybe they are in fact Philosophy students at Todai, who knows...

Well its related to Ganguro I guess as all gyaru sub-styles are, but at the same time quite different...

Is it too much to ask for more thugged out d.i.a. chicks?

c4IOOS6.png

most guys prefer a pretty vanilla look... I Personally am exceedingly interested in everything that's unusual and unique, so I'd love to meet a girl like this

They're all pink on the inside.

Seriously though, I learned as a young man that the weirder teenage fashion trends often conceal some pretty serious internal blankness. The most unusual girls/women I've ever met didnt go for extreme external looks.

Seriously though, I learned as a young man that the weirder teenage fashion trends often conceal some pretty serious internal blankness. The most unusual girls/women I've ever met didnt go for extreme external looks.

Yes, no doubt. I just like chicks who have something to them.. This is just one iteration. "Typical cute Japanese girl" gets tiring after a few hundred