up for a 3p

1stonedjohn

TAG Member
Reaction score
Just though that I'd put this out there ( if it's in the song section sorry )

Hi there all you adult guiders.

This is my first time to initiate a post here ( actually my second now, tried earlier this evening, but can't find it again.... So here goes )

I have replied to a few 3p requests, but they all fell through at crunch time.

I'm not weird, I'm just very curious about the other side of life.

I'd love to take part in a 3p with some open minded people., or just to watch youy if that made you more comfortable. Either way that would be cool with me.

I'm a white European make in my late 40's. Slim build with a runners body.

If you are interested and clean, let me know if you'd like a third to play or watch.

Any nationally / age welcome.

Reactions: Sushi69
Hi, I really like the idea of "curious about the other side of life"
I'm 39, European, very healthy and clean.

Would love joining and exploring this new experience ;)

you can pm or email me on sushi_69@outlook.com.

Hi Sushi, nice to know that I'm not alone in this world.

Have come close, but never managed to seal the deal.

I've had introductions over Skype with couples, some of them included voyeur style shows..... but it always came to no hook up.

Starting to think that it is never going to happen.

Again, I'm a straight male ( open minded, but not gay ), white, late 40's, fit and clean.

Looking for a couple ( M/F, F/F ) that are experienced,or not. Any nationally/ age is ok.

John

I've had introductions over Skype with couples, some of them included voyeur style shows..... but it always came to no hook up.

Again, I'm a straight male ( open minded, but not gay ), white, late 40's, fit and clean.

Looking for a couple ( M/F, F/F ) that are experienced,or not. Any nationally/ age is ok.

John

John,
New here but interested. My husband and I want to explore. PM me

Reactions: 1stonedjohn
Just though that I'd put this out there ( if it's in the song section sorry )

Hi there all you adult guiders.

This is my first time to initiate a post here ( actually my second now, tried earlier this evening, but can't find it again.... So here goes )

I have replied to a few 3p requests, but they all fell through at crunch time.

I'm not weird, I'm just very curious about the other side of life.

I'd love to take part in a 3p with some open minded people., or just to watch youy if that made you more comfortable. Either way that would be cool with me.

I'm a white European make in my late 40's. Slim build with a runners body.

If you are interested and clean, let me know if you'd like a third to play or watch.

Any nationally / age welcome.

Watching is easy. Just come to Bliss out. People put on a show all the time. You can read our post. Happy to have folks watch from the lotto rooms outside the window and who knows what might happen. Lol

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
And for the record a good looking respectful guy might have the chance for more than watching. Just depends on the chemistry and mood. Lol

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

John

John,

John,

Hi there Shewantstotry

I can't find the pm on this.

Interested

I am interested, especially if you know Japanese and we could setup a scene with a local provider. I am very fetish oriented so hopefully not a deal breaker. Let me know what you think.

You two sound like just what I'm looking for.. I've sent you a message. Hope that you get back in contact.
Have to see if you are what we are looking for...lol. Hoping to make it to bliss this weekend. Maybe see you there