Update

RightOn6975

A Dark Knight
Reaction score
So I haven't been active quite as often as I used to be and probably will not be in the near future. That aside the reason behind my disappearance was that my job, well for lack of better words was fucking me. Needless to say I got through it, though I still have some rough patches still ahead.

So further explanation is needed. Don't want to come off mysterious and what not. Basically I was given the green weenie and hard through certain means (don't wish to name names here but suffice to say I think that someone where I work is somewhat watching this forum) that being said, I have to leave certain details out but message me if you want to know the reason. Anyways, I would have lost something that would have been significant as I was getting out at the time. Now all of a sudden and do to certain situations things have changed. Yeah doesn't really fill people in on what is going on, but as stated I am beginning to suspect certain things where I work as certain people are beginning to take a interest in what I have done. Other then that, it is nothing major and not that I can no handle. They are mainly focused on me and for lack of better words it has been a completely frustrating time for the last few months.

Reactions: lonegaijin
So, basically my ass is here another 2 years. LOL, and because I screwed up my fitness test (on purpose) I have to attend mandatory fitness program until I get off =( either way I am trying to get lean and mean in a few months and it has given me motivation to improve myself.

So further explanation is needed. Don't want to come off mysterious and what not. Basically I was given the green weenie and hard through certain means (don't wish to name names here but suffice to say I think that someone where I work is somewhat watching this forum) that being said, I have to leave certain details out but message me if you want to know the reason. Anyways, I would have lost something that would have been significant as I was getting out at the time. Now all of a sudden and do to certain situations things have changed. Yeah doesn't really fill people in on what is going on, but as stated I am beginning to suspect certain things where I work as certain people are beginning to take a interest in what I have done. Other then that, it is nothing major and not that I can no handle. They are mainly focused on me and for lack of better words it has been a completely frustrating time for the last few months.
People are dicks.