Upscale Hotel For A Few Hours

Raven

TAG Member
Reaction score
I need some advice.

Does anyone know if any of the upscale hotels in Tokyo accept guests for a few hours, preferably for the evening? I prefer love hotels but this real hot high class woman I am now seeing does not like those places.

Cost is not an issue although I do not feel comfortable going to such hotels since they do all sorts of paper work to register who you are. I am also not planning to spend the night.

So I wanted to ask our fellow experienced members out there if they have some advice.

R

The terms "hourly-rate" and "upscale hotels" don't really match. :D

There are some wonderful love hotels like the Emperor in Meguro.

If cost isn't an issue then book for a night and just leave whenever you want. You can tell them that something came up and you have to check out early.

If cost isn't an issue then book for a night and just leave whenever you want. You can tell them that something came up and you have to check out early.
I think Raven was more worried about the paper trail and possibly disclosing his real name to his mistress. :bag:

Reactions: Raven
I've been in the same position as Raven: some Japanese women have a real hangup about using love hotels. :wacky:

Most likely his lady has never used one. The Emperor is a great place to take a n00b: clean, great wine selection, modern rooms.

I think Raven was more worried about the paper trail and possibly disclosing his real name to his mistress. :bag:

Yeah, I am not too keen on that.

Thanks for the advice guys. I am not sure if she never used a love hotel but I guess it is time to find out. The Emperor looks like a good choice. Although she is quite hot, I am really not keen on checking into a real hotel. So if she refuses, time to move on.

I need some advice.

Does anyone know if any of the upscale hotels in Tokyo accept guests for a few hours, preferably for the evening? I prefer love hotels but this real hot high class woman I am now seeing does not like those places.

Cost is not an issue although I do not feel comfortable going to such hotels since they do all sorts of paper work to register who you are. I am also not planning to spend the night.

So I wanted to ask our fellow experienced members out there if they have some advice.

R

My experience with such has been:

1) She might be referring to the location, and not as much the hotel.

Such a woman may look down on places like Gotanda, Shibuya, Shinjuku, or Roppongi. Even though there are some really GOOD hotels there.

Places like Ebisu, Meguro, or Roppongi Hills may get a pass from her.

I suggest you try Ebisu, as most Japanese women won't have a snobbish or negative reaction.

Hotel list:

http://tokyoadultguide.com/index.php?threads/3346/

2) She might enjoy punking you to see how much of your money she can run through OR considers how much you spend on her a victory for her ego.

I had a very hot Thai girl that punked me into spending 24,000 yen for a hotel room. Bitch (sorry, that's how I see her now) helped pay NONE of it.

Was drunk and she scammed me by saying for first time sex, we need to do it in a high class hotel. So our first time will be so memorable. Plenty of great hotels of equal quality for around 10,000 yen LESS.

And though she was great looking (body and face), the quality of her sex was low. She was a bit of a prude and had all these rules of what she would NOT do in bed.

So looking back, NOT worth the expense. Rather had spent it on a woman of higher sexual skill and better personality, or have her PAY at least some of the bill. You live and learn.

3) Be conscious of if she is worth the money and hassle.

Some women will put a guy through all kinds of hoops as a game. Where it's a type of act.

I've met high class models and rich women (to include spending their daddy's money) that paid for the hotel and dinner. I didn't have to spend a dime or they didn't have odd stereotypes and paranoia about certain "places".

It's become one of my red flags if a woman gets excessively picky about an area, hotel, or restaurant. As if she won't have sex with you unless you meet her very materialistic criteria. If she has such expensive tastes and is so much better than anybody else, she should have her own MONEY to support her high class lifestyle. Then she is real, as oppose to faking it.

Often that high class attitude doesn't work out well, due to her being snobbishness or ego becoming a turn off later.

Not saying that's your case, but be careful.

4) Whatever hotel you choose. Say that it's highly recommended or you read it has a great reputation.

This can sell some women on the place and end any questions about it. At least in terms of questioning your choice of where to go. Some Japanese have the mindset that if somebody else says it's good, then they believe it's good.

Last edited: