Appointment Length & Costs:
Around 30,000 for 70 minutes. This gaijin doesn't get morning discount

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Abstract
I met her three times in 2015. She's a reliably good, somewhat unique experience for me. No fireworks, but always pleased. A good example of why Darling Harbor has great cost performance compared to other soaplands.

Physical description
Looks 30. Clear skin. Cute. Short hair. Body nicely toned. Slightly chubby. Small breasts, attractive nipples. 6/10?

Experience
Small talk. She takes a sports class and has lunch in Ueno after work. Take off each other's clothes. Light kisses. Lays me down with towel over my groin. Sits near my legs on bed and touches me gently all over. Eventually that turns to kissing my stomach and abs. Impossible for me to not be rock hard at that point. I place value on BBBJ without shower. Gentle, slow BBBJ. Starts riding. Switch to missionary. Steady thrusts till she starts gyrating and moans loudly and physically assaults me. Sometimes there are some slaps on my back or scratches and pinches on my shoulder. Whether she's cumming or not, her behavior and light vaginal contractions or clenches makes me want to cum and I finish in the condom inside her. Pleasant clean up, just in time to wrap up in 70 minutes.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A nice person and a good match for me.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Urara at Darling Harbor

Date of Encounter:
Spring 2015 three times

Contact Method:
Walk up to store

Appointment Length & Costs:
Around 30,000 for 70 minutes. This gaijin doesn't get morning discount

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Abstract
I met her three times in 2015. She's a reliably good, somewhat unique experience for me. No fireworks, but always pleased. A good example of why Darling Harbor has great cost performance compared to other soaplands.

Physical description
Looks 30. Clear skin. Cute. Short hair. Body nicely toned. Slightly chubby. Small breasts, attractive nipples. 6/10?

Experience
Small talk. She takes a sports class and has lunch in Ueno after work. Take off each other's clothes. Light kisses. Lays me down with towel over my groin. Sits near my legs on bed and touches me gently all over. Eventually that turns to kissing my stomach and abs. Impossible for me to not be rock hard at that point. I place value on BBBJ without shower. Gentle, slow BBBJ. Starts riding. Switch to missionary. Steady thrusts till she starts gyrating and moans loudly and physically assaults me. Sometimes there are some slaps on my back or scratches and pinches on my shoulder. Whether she's cumming or not, her behavior and light vaginal contractions or clenches makes me want to cum and I finish in the condom inside her. Pleasant clean up, just in time to wrap up in 70 minutes.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A nice person and a good match for me.

You been holding that in for a little while?

Reactions: jelle and zecarioca
DH and BL are personal favorites of mine.

Is it just me or on average do the women at DH seem to enjoy sex the most? The roster seems to have a fraction of women that are attractive and enjoy sex. Plus the price is good. Besides Suzu, the worst part is that gaijin don't get the great morning discount.

Is it just me or on average do the women at DH seem to enjoy sex the most? The roster seems to have a fraction of women that are attractive and enjoy sex. Plus the price is good. Besides Suzu, the worst part is that gaijin don't get the great morning discount.

I feel that they do. I hear all that squeaking on my way to the room, haha.