Url Or Picture For Girls At Jan Jan?

Viktor Han

TAG Member
Reaction score
It's my last day in Tokyo tomorrow and I wanted to try Hinomaru. However, I've looked at all the girls on the site and none of them are to my liking. I've read some where on the forum that the management changed or something? And that all the hot chicks left.

Anyways I was thinking of heading to Jan Jan but I can't find a URL or any pictures of the girls who work there. Any other places/recommendations would be nice. I'm on a budget of 5000 yen; I don't want to spend a lot of money on this.

Thanks in advance.

Not tah I am aawre of.
As often, trips to Pinsaro can be hit or miss. I have had the best ever encounter in a BJ bar at Jan Jan some years back. And one of the worst....

You can try Pretty Girls (5000 yen) next to Otsuka station. I had one try with Ai, and it was pretty good. They only do CBJ with foreigner, but it was no pb for me.

The only thing, it pisses me off to pay 5000Y since it is 3000 for japanese customers.

You can try Pretty Girls (5000 yen) next to Otsuka station. I had one try with Ai, and it was pretty good. They only do CBJ with foreigner, but it was no pb for me.

The only thing, it pisses me off to pay 5000Y since it is 3000 for japanese customers.
Well, not only you pay an extra 2000, but you don't even have a BBBj...
Jan Jan, Hinomaru don't have those dicriminatingpoliies....

Ditto about JanJan being hit or miss. Had an awesome first visit with a pretty, slim and young girl who got herself off by straddling me and rubbing herself off on my shaft before giving a great BBBJ with CIM.

But the last time I went (and hadn't been back since) I had a BIG, BIG woman. Kind, and excellent BJ skills, but I was not attracted to her in the slightest.