Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Usagi

Date of Encounter:
November 6, 2017

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes 7200 yen (2,200 yen entrance + 5000 yen options)

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After checking out Thor Ragnorak at the near by Toho Cinema I felt insanely horny after watching Cate Blanchett and Tessa Thompson move about in form fitting spandex i decided to stop by an old past favorite, New Hot Point. It has been a couple of years since I last walked in and I was glad to see the same guys working the counter were still there. After reading good reviews about Usagi, I chose her plus the 4,000 yen CBJ and 1,000 flashlight pussy viewing option. (Don't know why this option was offered at half price).
After watching Usagi's dance I was more than ready to get serviced. I had to wait 20 minutes since I must have been her last customer to be serviced at that time. When Usagi came into my cram booth, we exchanged some small talk it was down to business.
She noticed my middle aged dick wasn't up as she imagined so she has me view her beautiful pussy with the flashlight. She asked me in Japanese, "Well, how does it look?" To which I replied, "absolutely beautiful..."
After viewing from both the front and back she noticed I was rock hard. She slips on a condom and gives me a bit of dirty talk as she strokes my dick, problem being she did too good of a job of stroking that I was ready to pop after about 1 minute of stroking. She notices my dick is shaking to which she finishes me off with the fastest, but goddamn best hard cock sucking I have had in years....
After cleaning up we chat a bit and pecks me on the check and asks me to come again.
Hell of a way to enjoy a quickie before lunch....

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Usagi was awesome so I can see why a lot of guys are flocking to her when she is working. She has an amazing set of legs and ass that I loved admiring during her strip tease. Will try to again when I am in the area and have time off from work.