www.new-hot-point.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
About 1 hour (incl. waiting time of approx. 35 mins.) @ 6,200 Yen

Type/Location:
At shop location in Shinjuku-ku, Kabukicho 1-17-13 J1 Bldg. 9F

Language Notes:
Japanese / Very little English

Details of the Encounter:
*** This is my first time to write a review and I don't think I am that good in writing blogs or long paragraphs.

Getting back to the topic, since this is my first time at New Hot Point, I thought it will be easy to find when I exited Shinjuku station. But I guess I was a bit unfortunate as I had a hard time finding the place even using Google Maps as my navigation guide. Maybe it took me around 20 mins. walking round and round.

When I arrived, there was this middle-aged man who quickly said 2,200 yen please for the entrance (in Japanese of course). Per my research here in TAG, I come prepared with the money including for the extra services. So I paid him the total and asked for the HJ with bust touch + flashlight service. He said photography is prohibited so no phones allowed. I think he kinda guess that I'm not a Japanese since he tried his best to speak one or two English words (not a sentence and not even a phrase). So I guess you will have no problem with this establishment even if you speak very little Japanese - as long as you come prepared. Try to act relaxed and polite too. By the way, I'm already versed in Nihongo so I had no problem at all communicating.

As I have researched in different threads (including here in TAG of course), New Hot Point's style is kinda unique. You have to wait for at least 30 mins. but the actual service - peep show and extras - is shorter. But on a positive note, I endeavored to build my excitement and imagination while waiting.

After the waiting game, Usagi guided me to my room. Then, in a minute or two, the show began - Yuriya danced first and she's really slim. Then, Usagi danced after. I liked more the body of Usagi as she's petite but not so slim compared to Yuriya. After the dance, Usagi knocked on my room then we did the service I asked. She has a fair complexion and her skin is soft. Her pussy is shaved, pinkish and still kinda fresh-looking after using the flashlight to look at it closely. Her boobs are proportional for her body, so soft and younger-looking with those small nipples. I asked if I can kiss her or lick her nipples and she declined - which is expected. She said I must cum within 5 mins. of the HJ but in case it took longer, maybe she can extend a bit as there were not many customers at the time. Then, she put a silky transparent liquid to my armor below and went on to work the HJ. To my surprise, she is really good and it titillated me quickly that I was done in less than 3 mins. perhaps. She said that was quick. She wiped the cum on the floor and all over me then she gave me a wet tissue for me to clean it more. I can say that she is an accommodating staff as long as you don't break the rules.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
NHP is worth trying for those who haven't tried it yet. For me, I tried it for the experience of Tokyo's pinsaro. After a few months, I am thinking of trying the Happy Hinomaru - also for the experience. :)

Reactions: shamu and Ken1988