Using City Heaven Coupons

AnyGoodRamen

TAG Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had luck using these as a foreigner?
Was curious because I saw there are some great deals using the coupons from City Heaven. I have conversational Japanese and wouldnt mind calling but also didnt want to seem too new to the system.

Any experience or tips is greatly appreciated.

It's case by case but generally speaking, you can expect those coupons to not be available for foreigners. Just how things are.

With that said, I was able to use CityHeaven coupon for Tokyo Lip (formally known as Akihbara Lip) which I was rather surprised about since I figured 99% of the time to be SOL. It doesn't hurt to ask honestly and the worst that'll happen is they'll just say no.

I haven’t done any P4P since before COVID so things may have changed but I never had any issues using coupons. Some soaps can be weird about stuff like that (foreigners pay one price, Japanese another etc) but almost all of the other services were totally fine with it.

Be sure to read the fine print though - lots of times you can only use certain coupons if you’ve never used the shop before, during a certain time of day, only with new girls or girls the shop assigns (no 指名) etc. That always seemed to be a bigger issue than nationality for me.

It depends on whether the shop will accept you or not. If they do, then coupons should be no problem. I use them all the time. Just be suave and speak Japanese. Know the rules, obey the rules, protect yourself at all times and you should be good.

Reactions: Sudsy and Acid Burn
Anyone consider putting out a list and rating shops and providers? Any recommendations? Personal favorites?

Anyone consider putting out a list and rating shops and providers? Any recommendations? Personal favorites?
You mean like... the reviews section?

When I used delice for the first time they gave me detailed instructions about how to use the city heaven coupons

Reactions: Sudsy
What is delice?
Sorry, but do you really expect to be spoon fed?

This agency has been mentioned in a number of reviews very recently. It’s not like it’s old information.

Reactions: Tabanico
I will do a bit more research. Just wanted to see if I can update the conversation a bit and make it more visible in the question section. Of course I do look at old reviews but during the constant state of emergencies and business closures its tough to know if information is up to date.

Thanks for the posts mentlegen

its tough to know if information is up to date
The reviews have date/time stamps -- if the included links are still active, then it's probably still accurate.
We release reviews in batches and the info presented is QC'd before they are made public.

Reactions: AnyGoodRamen
ANYWAY. In case it isn't clear, delice is a delivery health shop. They have a good roster of girls, the prices are good,and the service is good - in my experience. Check out the rest of the forum for more info.