Guest viewing is limited

Using links in spite of VPN block?

squeegee

TAG Member
Reaction score
Question. .TAG blocks people coming to the site with a VPN and I kind of understand the rationale. However, some of the linked sites such as some of the agencies, soaplands, etc., can only be accessed by those of us outside Japan if we use VPN with a Japanese IP address.

Is there a way to log in at TAG and still access those sites without having to copy/paste/log out of TAG/turn on VPN/visit linked site/turn off VPN to come back to TAG?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
This can be addressed in many different ways, but never found it really that much of a burden. The only site I know that requires a VPN is Cityheaven (which requires you to be in Japan).

Not sure how your VPN is configured, but it sounds way to difficult. My VPN connection is done at the browser level.

If I am on Tag and see a link to CH, i just click "VPN On" in my browser, wait 2-3 sec, then click the link "Open in new tab"., see what I need on CH, click "VPN OFF".. then back to TAG. I am doing this from my PC. I figure it would be a pain to do this on a Phone or Tablet.

I do not consistently flip between sites for this really to be a burden.

MT

Reactions: Alice and ThaWeeknd
Thank you. I'm using Bitdefender VPN (bundled with my antivirus) and Google Chrome. I'll check and see if I can do this at the browser level. Sugoi!

I've got a renewed interest in Japan adult life; a girl I knew from one of the major chat sites has quit being a chat lady and is now working in a soapland. Saw her many times and we masturbated together a lot in 2-shot chat. We keep in touch on LINE now that she's not chatting so we're not breaking any chat site rules. Thinking of making a trip to Japan for some IRL sex with her and maybe some other girls.

Reactions: Alice
Thank you. I'm using Bitdefender VPN (bundled with my antivirus) and Google Chrome. I'll check and see if I can do this at the browser level. Sugoi!

I've got a renewed interest in Japan adult life; a girl I knew from one of the major chat sites has quit being a chat lady and is now working in a soapland. Saw her many times and we masturbated together a lot in 2-shot chat. We keep in touch on LINE now that she's not chatting so we're not breaking any chat site rules. Thinking of making a trip to Japan for some IRL sex with her and maybe some other girls.
Interesting origin story :)

Either way.. go to your chrome browser and search if bitdefender has a VPN plugin. I am using windscribe and the extension is so convenient. I know that some of the other popular VPNS like nord, surfshark and so forth also has browser plugins.

Reactions: Alice and squeegee
Some VPNs allow you to configure URLs that bypass the VPN. If yours does, you could add TAG to the bypass list.
Yup. I am sure this is a capability with some VPN / VPN extension, but I know mine doesn't do it :(