Guest viewing is limited

Using SA for what is ostensibly not meant for

Thanks for writing your guide! I’m curious, why do you say early 30s are the worst?

Also, when you refer to the Nanpa dudes, is there still an active community? I remember there was something called Masf but it seems basically dead now, and Reddit banned TRP a while ago.

Early twenties girls are wide open. Experimenting. Late twenties they slow down - trying to get serious. Maybe regret their wild years. Early thirties if still single madly looking to close the deal. So not open to casual. Late thirties they sometimes open up again. This was the way it was explained and made sense to me. I’ve only tried twice with 30s gals and both were sex fails even though we vibed like crazy.

I’m talking about Sinapse (who comes on here sometimes) and the Attraction Japan crowd. Just Google Attraction Japan Playbook. Amazing newsgroup about street pickup. Learned so much there tho that applies to SB. Escalation, push and pull, LMR, bounce, ASD. Strong lead. Invaluable stuff with a newbie or shy girl. I even had an SB to the room (20 years old) and she literally said “I can’t have sex with someone I just met” and yet I was unconsciously following some Nanpa best practice and 20 minutes later we were fucking while she texted her mom she was gonna be late. LOL Total credit to @Sinapse and the Nanpa dudes that came before him.

Last edited:
Reactions: leducul
Early twenties girls are wide open. Experimenting. Late twenties they slow down - trying to get serious. Maybe regret their wild years. Early thirties if still single madly looking to close the deal. So not open to casual. Late thirties they sometimes open up again. This was the way it was explained and made sense to me. I’ve only tried twice with 30s gals and both were sex fails even though we vibed like crazy.

I’m talking about Sinapse (who comes on here sometimes) and the Attraction Japan crowd. Just Google Attraction Japan Playbook. Amazing newsgroup about street pickup. Learned so much there tho that applies to SB. Escalation, push and pull, LMR, bounce, ASD. Strong lead. Invaluable stuff with a newbie or shy girl. I even had an SB to the room (20 years old) and she literally said “I can’t have sex with someone I just met” and yet I was unconsciously following some Nanpa best practice and 20 minutes later we were fucking while she texted her mom she was gonna be late. LOL Total credit to @Sinapse and the Nanpa dudes that came before him.
Thanks for the write up.
I think pretty much the same as you do.
Only thing I disagree on the the ages, but that is just personal preference.
I generally set the age to 28 and over as I find it difficult to relate to younger than that. Of course there is the odd exception but I find the sweet spot to be 30-40.
Many have given up on the white picket fence dream and are all about good times.
That being said I was out drinking with a 24 year old for about 6 hours on Sunday night, and she got my motor running, but it more the exception than the rule.

Thanks for the write up.
I think pretty much the same as you do.
Only thing I disagree on the the ages, but that is just personal preference.
I generally set the age to 28 and over as I find it difficult to relate to younger than that. Of course there is the odd exception but I find the sweet spot to be 30-40.
Many have given up on the white picket fence dream and are all about good times.
That being said I was out drinking with a 24 year old for about 6 hours on Sunday night, and she got my motor running, but it more the exception than the rule.

generalizations based on age or nationality are just that, generalizations
But I tend to agree with you
Usually for ladies in their 20s you’re just a walking ATM. Some are good at not making you feel that way but most fail miserably, or don’t even try.
It gets interesting post-30. Also because of the “easier to relate” aspect you mentioned

This right here! I won't divulge my home base, but many of the women in my area married the men that 'they were supposed to' only to find out that they were sold a bill of goods, they're bored, miserable, he's let himself go, or they can't stop him from cheating. Plenty of bored housewives and recently divorced single mothers. Even if they're in committed relationships, they too have given up on the white picket fence dream.

I may be in the minority here, but I've found that the 19-25 SB crowd believe too much of what they see on the internet and think there's a millionaire around every corner AND that he's going to choose her (In my neck of the woods, at least). So I typically stay away from them. My sweet spot are the 28-34 independent women who appreciate a nice dinner, someone capable of having a conversation with her and indulging her personal interests, intimacy that isn't one sided with her doing all the work, and who recognizes that money doesn't grow on trees. And that established hard working people don't just give out money. I completely agree that the younger women are wild, open to explore, and are incredibly fun. But I've also found that their limited life experience and sometimes sheltered world views make it hard for me to get along with them.

But man, they will definitely try almost anything in the bedroom. Haha.

This right here! I won't divulge my home base, but many of the women in my area married the men that 'they were supposed to' only to find out that they were sold a bill of goods, they're bored, miserable, he's let himself go, or they can't stop him from cheating. Plenty of bored housewives and recently divorced single mothers. Even if they're in committed relationships, they too have given up on the white picket fence dream.

I may be in the minority here, but I've found that the 19-25 SB crowd believe too much of what they see on the internet and think there's a millionaire around every corner AND that he's going to choose her (In my neck of the woods, at least). So I typically stay away from them. My sweet spot are the 28-34 independent women who appreciate a nice dinner, someone capable of having a conversation with her and indulging her personal interests, intimacy that isn't one sided with her doing all the work, and who recognizes that money doesn't grow on trees. And that established hard working people don't just give out money. I completely agree that the younger women are wild, open to explore, and are incredibly fun. But I've also found that their limited life experience and sometimes sheltered world views make it hard for me to get along with them.

But man, they will definitely try almost anything in the bedroom. Haha.
Would you go to say it applies particularly more in the rural areas ?
(Warning, going for wild simplification) Not being city case, I'm thinking I should change my strategy and explore up to 25 for being more open, and beyond 30 for being more appreciative of opportunities.

Not really.
Problem with rural areas is maintaining anonymity. Even if I drive an hour from home I still run into people I know on the streets.
The age thing is more about personal preference.
Though I do think as the girls approach 30 they think their biological clock is ticking. Once the get over the hump of turning 30 then they chill out.

Not really.
Problem with rural areas is maintaining anonymity. Even if I drive an hour from home I still run into people I know on the streets.
The age thing is more about personal preference.
Though I do think as the girls approach 30 they think their biological clock is ticking. Once the get over the hump of turning 30 then they chill out.
Regarding their clocks, I wonder if there is still the Christmas cake analogy around the younger crowd? The SBs I work with are between 20-24yrs, but I never even thought to show interest in that side of their life. If not for any other reason, to keep a barrier.

As everyone, everywhere, gets married a bit later in life, I wonder if there is a new reference. 30 could be the new 24.

(Warning, going for wild simplification) Not being city case, I'm thinking I should change my strategy and explore up to 25 for being more open, and beyond 30 for being more appreciative of opportunities.

When I've gotten an older SB out of a real bind (as in, she can prove it) she's been wildly appreciative. Or when I've introduced them to someone in a field they're interested in, I can't tell you how grateful they are.

I've done the same for younger SB's, and they've flaked on calls or meetings. Or by the next week, they act as if it never happened.

I totally understand that their bodies are typically out of this world and they're always fun, but for me, even in the sugar bowl, there's something amazing about a genuine sign of gratitude.

At one point, on my SA profile I had the text: 'If you're just here to buy Louboutin's and Jimmy Choo's, we're not a good match and I won't waste your time.'

But that was back when I wanted to see women more long term. Now that more women are open to one and done dates, I've taken it off.

When I've gotten an older SB out of a real bind (as in, she can prove it) she's been wildly appreciative. Or when I've introduced them to someone in a field they're interested in, I can't tell you how grateful they are.

I've done the same for younger SB's, and they've flaked on calls or meetings. Or by the next week, they act as if it never happened.

I totally understand that their bodies are typically out of this world and they're always fun, but for me, even in the sugar bowl, there's something amazing about a genuine sign of gratitude.

At one point, on my SA profile I had the text: 'If you're just here to buy Louboutin's and Jimmy Choo's, we're not a good match and I won't waste your time.'

But that was back when I wanted to see women more long term. Now that more women are open to one and done dates, I've taken it off.
Jees bro. It’s like we are living the same life . Had the exact same things happen.

Thanks again for sharing this.
I was going to ask, in case of one and done dates pattern if it was that much different than a DeriHeru girl. But I guess it is, right, it's a date, and probably more amateurism maybe ?

Because the latter type women have better tastes in shoes brands? :D

Because the latter type women have better tastes in shoes brands? :D

Haha! It's less about that and more about the fact that we're not going to be hanging out long term. Back in the states, I've taken SB's with me on trips. I could never withstand that with a woman who just cares about expensive shoes, handbags, or not getting her hair wet. But if we just need to be around one another for 3-5 hours. Even if we both recognize that our interaction has a very short shelf life, we can make it work. And respectfully at that.

More than once, I've had an SB say to me, 'I've never dated anyone like you.' I guess it's supposed to be a compliment, but what they're revealing is that someone with my outlook, values, or the way that I handle myself doesn't interest them at all in their vanilla life. Now that doesn't offend me, but it also lets me know that they're someone I could never spend a sizeable amount of time with.

I was going to ask, in case of one and done dates pattern if it was that much different than a DeriHeru girl. But I guess it is, right, it's a date, and probably more amateurism maybe ?

Even with my one and done's, I aim to show them a good time. I want us to be able to converse, laugh a bit, chop it up about life, and casually make our way to the intimacy. I have a bit of anxiety, nothing crippling or that interferes with my life, but I don't trust most women on SA...so for the first meet up, I always choose a public place, gauge how she behaves, and also do my due diligence to see if someone came with her in order to attempt to jump me. That's much more of an issue I have to consider in certain cities in the states, but not really factor (I think) in Japan.

I

I’ve had several amazing “one and done” dates when traveling. And yes completely different from a pro. One of my fondest dates was with a half Korean half Viet art student in NYC.Wow face. Wow body. She’d never been on a nice date at a fancy restaurant. She was starry eyed all night. And in the bedroom she had some real and startling orgasms from DATY — after 20 mins of that and some shattering Os she said “wow. I guess I’ve never had that done right before. That was really something!” I smiled for a week afterwards. Her BJ was nothing to write home about but still one of the best dates of my life. Shame we weren’t able to repeat and I’ve lost her in the wind. But that is SA. A lot of it can be one nighters and it’s still brilliant.

Another great more recent one and done was with a couple of black college girls in a town I was traveling to. I really hadn’t planned on seeing anyone but I got horny and started sending out really aggressive messages (contrary to my guide above). Basically spamming any attractive girl with “I’m going out to a nice dinner and drinks tonight. Wanna join me?” This same super aggressive opener worked in London also FWIW.

Long story short they were lesbian lovers, had never had a successful SA before (stood up twice) and were shy at first but once we got going it was the best two hours of pure animal sex in my entire life. And I learned more about the female anatomy and how to give an orgasm that night than in the rest of my life. LOL.

So yeah one and dones can be great and pay off massively in unexpected ways.

Thanks for sharing! This is super useful.
Now that I'm back in the US, I decided to give SA a try couple of weeks ago. At first the selection seemed really underwhelming compared to Sugar Daddy JP, but now after the holidays, it seems to have picked up in activity (New Year resolutions, yay) so it's looking a lot more promising.
One thing I still haven't figured out though - in Japan it was super easy to meet up at the station, have a meal then hit a love hotel. But sadly, LHs are not really a thing in the US (in SoCal at least), so this is a bit of a challenge as I can't have people over at my place. What do you guys usually do? Do you look for girls that have their own place and are willing to take you there (and how do you pull it off without sounding sketchy)? Or just suck up the costs and the total lack of anonymity and book a regular hotel room?

Now that I'm back in the US, I decided to give SA a try couple of weeks ago. At first the selection seemed really underwhelming compared to Sugar Daddy JP, but now after the holidays, it seems to have picked up in activity (New Year resolutions, yay) so it's looking a lot more promising.
One thing I still haven't figured out though - in Japan it was super easy to meet up at the station, have a meal then hit a love hotel. But sadly, LHs are not really a thing in the US (in SoCal at least), so this is a bit of a challenge as I can't have people over at my place. What do you guys usually do? Do you look for girls that have their own place and are willing to take you there (and how do you pull it off without sounding sketchy)? Or just suck up the costs and the total lack of anonymity and book a regular hotel room?

There are quite a few women on SA who will host, but they're probably going to be more popular than the woman who can't and will probably expect more. Additionally, she'll probably need to spend more time getting to know you before bringing you to her home. Women need to worry about their safety, so letting a man from SA know where she lives is going to require additional vetting. She'd be a fool not to. I've been to plenty of women's homes for dates, but a platonic M&G was expected. Or that I would host first and then we'd migrate to her place for subsequent meets.

If you're not in a rush, take the time to meet someone you really like. However, if you're just trying scratch an itch, eat the costs and pay for the hotel.

Reactions: Yanchan

Yeah u have to book a regular hotel. There is a trick u can use on Hotwire to get a specific hotel at steep discount that I can share by message or here if enough folks care.

Assuming ur trying to stay discreet relative to wife etc. to book they should only need name and email and burner phone #. They will often try to key in ur address from ur license but can deter them by saying it isn’t ur current address.

once u get a go to hotel or two it goes really smooth and doesn’t feel weird. First couple times feel dicey.

As far as the girl and anonymity just have her wait in the lobby or restaurant till checked in. Beware that most hotels put ur name on the TV screen so if u let her stay after u leave u may be exposed there.

HotelTonight.com and Dayuse.com apps may come in handy.

I found Dayuse.com after some Googling, but it seemed a bit sketchy so I didn't try it. Do you have a good experience with it?

In the meantime I found that Marriott has a poorly advertised day-use booking code (https://help.marriott.com/s/article/Article-23598), which some hotels support, and gets you a 9am-6pm room for around 20% discount compared to normal rate. I tried it the other day and it worked :)

Reactions: Ken1988
I found Dayuse.com after some Googling, but it seemed a bit sketchy so I didn't try it. Do you have a good experience with it?

In the meantime I found that Marriott has a poorly advertised day-use booking code (https://help.marriott.com/s/article/Article-23598), which some hotels support, and gets you a 9am-6pm room for around 20% discount compared to normal rate. I tried it the other day and it worked :)

Yes I’ve used the daily rate sites. Agree they look poorly laid out compared to most sites but it’s worked for me. Thanks for the Marriott link. That may be gold.

I’ve found that in the off season early checking are very standard. My girl and I meetup for lunch around 1130 and checkin at 1230 or 1 no problem. This is at a high end hotel like a Westin or Hyatt.

I have a good experience with HotelTonight but never booked a day-use room through Dayuse because an evening day rate is more or less the same as an overnight rate from HT and I meet a SB mostly in the evening.

A little field report update:
I tried booking via DayUse.com and it worked out fine, basically as advertised.

On the SA front - after wasting time with bunch of scammer chicks and semi-pros, I finally managed to find a decent SB - 24yo, very cute with an amazing athletic body ... :D
Compared to SD (in Japan), SA (in US) was more work and it took longer to get to meeting in person. Most girls seem to refuse meet-and-greets too, which was surprising to me. One explanation I heard is that they also get a lot of fake / no-show guys and they don't want to waste time. I guess it makes sense, but makes it harder to shake out the semi-pros.
I'm also discovering that compensation ranges have gone up compared to few years ago ... Damn inflation everywhere!