Guest viewing is limited

Using SA for what is ostensibly not meant for

On the SA front - after wasting time with bunch of scammer chicks and semi-pros, I finally managed to find a decent SB - 24yo, very cute with an amazing athletic body ... :D
Compared to SD (in Japan), SA (in US) was more work and it took longer to get to meeting in person. Most girls seem to refuse meet-and-greets too, which was surprising to me. One explanation I heard is that they also get a lot of fake / no-show guys and they don't want to waste time. I guess it makes sense, but makes it harder to shake out the semi-pros.
I'm also discovering that compensation ranges have gone up compared to few years ago ... Damn inflation everywhere!

I'm glad to hear that you've landed a date.

A few things: The price of dates on SA (in the US) has most certainly risen. And I think it will continue to rise as sugaring becomes more and more mainstream in the states. There's most certainly a considerable amount of legwork (chatting/making her comfortable/making her realize that you're not weird or violent) that has to take place. Even the hottest chicks I've met on SA have been ghosted, stood up, yelled at, and some even borderline assaulted. Most women on SA never actually meet anyone because they get bombarded with gross messages, get yelled at when they won't offer free dates (I don't know why some guys attempt to use it for vanilla dating), or they get stood up one too many times and they simply stop logging in.

Acting like a regular human being, having straight forward/vanilla desires, and doing what you can in order to make her comfortable works wonders.

When you land a chill SB who you enjoy hanging out with, and it's mutual. Almost to the point where she'll just hang for free, you know you've hit the jackpot. Outside of M&G's, all of my dates are intimate, but with some chicks, you might just want to hang out with them. I've been to the movies, parties, and get togethers with plenty of SB's. As long as you're not old enough to be her dad, this happens more often than you think.

I'm glad to hear that you've landed a date.

A few things: The price of dates on SA (in the US) has most certainly risen. And I think it will continue to rise as sugaring becomes more and more mainstream in the states. There's most certainly a considerable amount of legwork (chatting/making her comfortable/making her realize that you're not weird or violent) that has to take place. Even the hottest chicks I've met on SA have been ghosted, stood up, yelled at, and some even borderline assaulted. Most women on SA never actually meet anyone because they get bombarded with gross messages, get yelled at when they won't offer free dates (I don't know why some guys attempt to use it for vanilla dating), or they get stood up one too many times and they simply stop logging in.

Acting like a regular human being, having straight forward/vanilla desires, and doing what you can in order to make her comfortable works wonders.

When you land a chill SB who you enjoy hanging out with, and it's mutual. Almost to the point where she'll just hang for free, you know you've hit the jackpot. Outside of M&G's, all of my dates are intimate, but with some chicks, you might just want to hang out with them. I've been to the movies, parties, and get togethers with plenty of SB's. As long as you're not old enough to be her dad, this happens more often than you think.

Haha I’m old enough to be her dad’s dad. LOL so I doubt I’m getting freebies but damn me and my girls have fun together. My sweet spot remains 21-24 over and over again. If she’s hot, 23, and has a nose ring we gonna get down. Dont know why but the nose ring is a tell. Almost a sure thing statistically for me.

Haha I’m old enough to be her dad’s dad. LOL so I doubt I’m getting freebies but damn me and my girls have fun together. My sweet spot remains 21-24 over and over again. If she’s hot, 23, and has a nose ring we gonna get down. Dont know why but the nose ring is a tell. Almost a sure thing statistically for me.
There’s always a tell. The current day nose ring is the equivalent to a late 90s choker necklace.

Hate to bring up an old thread but what is the ratio of going from a M&G to a hotel? Anyone have an idea? I've booked a 5 hour M&G and it's her idea.

Ratios are tough. Guessing 20% if you take into account different scenarios. For me, the main indicator is if they want tea money or not. The ones that wanted 5k to meet, seemed to be doing it for the quick fee, then ghost me, or I find them unattractive and don’t follow up.

The highest success from my side, were the ones that I said I don’t provide meeting fee because there are too many scammers, but happy to cover coffee/tea costs. Then I make the offer during our meeting if I like them. At that point it’s about 50%. But then out of the other 50%, some text saying next time adult is okay.

It’s harder to get girls to accept those kind of terms, but it weeds out a lot of nonsense. Especially the girls that are baiting.

A 5hr m&g sounds like she already factored in the hotel. Would suggest not commit to anything until you lay eyes on her.

For awhile, I was offering 5k for the meeting, plus additional 35k if we went to hotel. So they knew even before we met, they at least got transport, and can earn more.

I stopped doing that when I had a succession of 3 low quality girls show up.

Oh it’s a meal alright! :D

ABD29EAD-D48D-4C41-89F3-18ABA31FBA38.jpeg

Reactions: Cinnabums
Well, she gave me the time available.....so I took it all with a game plan in my head. I'm getting a lot of messages from her and all are positive. This is the "keeper" type for me so......

Reactions: Sudsy
Well, she gave me the time available.....so I took it all with a game plan in my head. I'm getting a lot of messages from her and all are positive. This is the "keeper" type for me so......
Nice to see you are getting the messages. I had one that did that prior to meeting. Her profile said she was ‘slightly thin’. However, when we met, she was unequivocally on the opposite side of the spectrum. It occurred to me after that she was probably trying to get me emotionally committed as to not break the potential arrangement. Didn’t work.
What kind of comp is she asking?

Last edited:
Nice to see you are getting the messages. I had one that did that prior to meeting. Her profile said she was ‘slightly thin’. However, when we met, she was on unequivocally on the opposite side of the spectrum. It occurred to me after that she was probably trying to get me emotionally committed as to not break the potential arrangement. Didn’t work.
What kind of comp is she asking?
I waited until there were 10 logging on consistently that were my type to buy a month. Several haven't even read my messages and this one in my top 3 but waited almost a week to answer. Seems the system there didn't send her my first message but we have hit pretty good. This is SA I'm talking about btw so the pics and stuff is quasi accurate. I'm getting a lot of messages/likes/favored that are out of the country and as big as a house which both of my brains can't handle. Just me....
I really wanna see this one and she asked for a mon because she's taking off a 7 hour work shift to meet me. I see her point. I've gotten ghosted my several and blocked by several more on my list. Under 28 and slim

There should be a thread for who's who and what our perception is for SA after M&G or at least conversation feed back. I'm not good at doing something but I'll add my 2 yen in detail.

With the caveat that “maybe Japan is different” I never ever do a meet and greet only. I chat the girl good and strong for at least two weeks. We plan a date and sex has been indirectly put in the table, as has price. Never ever pay meet and greet. Never ever pay any taxi or baby sitter money up front.

You meet and charm the fuck out of her and say “wanna get out of here” and go to the hotel. I am 80% closure lifetime (37 girls) and 95% closure this past year. USA. Buenos Aires. And London.

If u play the game right (see my early post on this) are confident and funny and make her really enjoy her evening u are in. My last girl in London started as a date at 7 on Friday and ended 40 hours later when I had to catch a plane Monday morning. And this was no easy tramp. She’s just graduated law school and smart as fuck. There are some great girls out there if U spend the time.

PS as per prior post — 22-24 is sweet spot for me. That age group has no qualms about straight to bed first night and bareback is surprisingly common.

PPS — I gun for the SNL (single night lay) every time not cuz I thought that’s such a great idea but because when I examined my fails versus success I found it was key. My fails were either lunch dates or meet and greet with idea of more next time. These are where the fails were. Wild success riding the first date (nights only!) momentum right to the bedroom — so ive stuck with that and never looked back.

Last edited: