Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours - 50,000 ¥

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
As someone who has lurked this website for months, I'm happy I'm finally able to contribute a review. The week before my Tokyo trip started, I emailed Anna Summer about her availability. We were able to agree on a date and later iron out details.

When I first saw Anna, I couldn't believe that I was about to lay in bed with this woman. She was so beautiful that I suspect my nerves might have dulled my confidence a little. But not only she looked enchanting, she was very easy to speak to like we were old friends. Any initial awkwardness was cut from talking with her. We got to our meeting spot early so we were able to get a conversation rolling as we walked over to the love hotel and then eventually to our room.

Now as a 23 year old former kissless virgin, I let Anna take the lead in our interactions. We undressed ourselves, showered up, and met up at the bed without engaging in anything intimate yet. Maybe it could be seen as a missed opportunity, but while we were getting ready, it just didn't feel right to interrupt the conversation flow we had going. We were sharing laughs and she was being a little devil taking advantage of my natural ticklishness. Anna certainly has a talent for disarming people.

Getting down to business, we started off with DFK, followed by a wonderful bbbj and my first 69. I had come into this wanting to pleasure Anna as much as I can, and I was happy to find out I did not mind licking away at pussy (Anna later mentioned my first attempt at Cunnilingus being a highlight. Confidence boost right there) while she tended to my smaller half. With her tongue, it was like she was hitting all the sensitive points on my shaft in such a good way. My leg muscles tightened so much from the sheer pleasure that I found it almost hard to contribute because of how amazing it felt. Soon, she asked if I'm ready to put in the condom and I agreed.

This is where reality set in for me as a virgin, I had been so used to my hand touch that PIV was not so much a highlight and I had even went soft towards the end. We cycled through cowgirl, missionary, doggy-style and cowgirl variations. Missionary feeling the most awkward for me and Doggy-style being the best for both sides. Cowgirl + DFK also felt really good to me. She gave tips throughout this entire part and I immediately committed them to heart. I'll take any information I can get to become better at this to better pleasure whoever is next. We tapered off PIV with ye olde handjob which did the trick. I had never seen cum shoot so straight and true that we were both frankly entertained by it. If I wasn't angled, it probably could have hit the ceiling.

We took a break with a nice conversation and found out we had a decent amount of time left. I noted that I did not suffer any energy drop so I asked Anna if we can continue by pleasuring her with more Cunnilingus! I learned a lot from this particular session with teamwork, leveraging tip tongue assets, paradigm shifting clit-based interactions based on 360-degree stomach observation...sorry. She gave me more helpful tips to pleasure her with my tongue as I practiced listening to her reaction and maintaining a good pace. My reward at the end was her cumming from my calibrated tongue kung-fu. Another confidence boost. Anna again being good at helping me explore my sexuality.

We showered again afterwards, paid off our room, and soon we hugged goodbye.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Whenever I go through a significant experience, I always try to take the time to reflect and process it. I came into this experience knowing that I will definitely have a lot to learn and give a shy and amateur performance. But I was humbled. So humbled I think one thread in TAG said it best that losing your virginity was poetically bittersweet. A lot of fantasies certainly crumbled and I felt almost empty. The dinner I had after was most certainly affected by this thinking process.

As I thought more and more on this, the less bittersweet and more optimistic it gets. This is where I pivot to Anna.

Anna has been truly incredible in helping me explore my sexuality. Because of her, I am able to look upon my first time favorably and draw strength from it. I really do appreciate her skill in guiding fellows like myself who derive pleasure from giving pleasure. I'm probably also more comfortable with women than I ever been (and therefore not worrying about the sack as much).

And of course, you'll definitely be riding lightning with her. And I'd easily bet that regardless of inexperience or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you had a nice time. First times are usually disappointing,
As someone who is looking to do exactly the same as OP, the amount of really well reviewed girls on here makes it hard to decide which one to pick :D

A lot of the indie ladies on here are quite active on the boards, so if you hang around, you'll get a sense of what they might be like. Then you can choose who you think you'll be most comfortable with for your first time.

Yes, I've done a bit of research already and even though it is really hard to decide on one of them (because really, all of them seem to be amazing people), I think I've narrowed it down :p

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Congrats to you and Anna!
Another proof that Tokyo is fast becoming the Lose Your Virginity Here capital of the world! :D

Reactions: Pk24