Valentine’s Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I don't think so. Will look it up.

If I may ask, what is your chocolate of choice?

I love the fancy European chocolates that are sold all over the basement of department stores these days, but for me nothing can beat a big old bar of Hershey's milk chocolate or Resse's peanut butter cup. Nostalgia and childhood memories all wrapped up into a fat slab of cocoa and sugar.

Reactions: jhingy567
You are not interested in all the mind games and high level second-guessing of office chocolates politics? ! :D
fuck no.

But I was just having a conversation the other night with my 'friend' that two people got caught fucking at the top of the stairwell in our HQ building. ;)

wtf is all this office talk?
This is why I rarely actually stay in my office. I think my desk actually has dust on it.

Have you checked for an old box of chocolate some nice lady might have left for you last year?

fuck no.

But I was just having a conversation the other night with my 'friend' that two people got caught fucking at the top of the stairwell in our HQ building. ;)

That’s definitely more exciting indeed! :)

So.. what is everyone doing tomorrow?

I’m going to go to a dog cafe and take one of their dogs out for a walk in the park. Hopefully it’ll love me back.

Of course he'll love you back! Dogs and cats and all of the wonderful animals love unconditionally and I sure the lucky pup will be no exception!

Reactions: MissInsomnia
Something a little nicer than what they gave me. Usually cakes with white frosting, something that can’t be mistaken for a romantic overture.

One lady in our office gets a bottle of Scotch though - which is what she gets for me. She and I share the same opinions on chocolate and other sweets.

Yes , good idea. For something white, more expensive, original (in Japan at least) and fun there is cocaine too :D

fuck no.

At least it wasn't a garbage dumpster. :vomit: And before you ask, NO! It was not me, though I was the one who caught them.

Of course he'll love you back! Dogs and cats and all of the wonderful animals love unconditionally and I sure the lucky pup will be no exception!
I disagree on cats loving people unconditionally, but thank you. :ROFLMAO:

She’s a very cute golden retriever. I’m unable to get my own dog at the moment (currently looking for a pet-friendly apartment).. so I’m excited about tomorrow :)

Have you checked for an old box of chocolate some nice lady might have left for you last year?
They make lunch dates with me instead. :) I told them I don't like food gifts, but I'd gladly join them for lunch if they so desired.

(I do got back to the office when I have a reason to, but usually don't aside from expense stuff... but an assistant can handle it.)

I disagree on cats loving people unconditionally, but thank you. :ROFLMAO:

She’s a very cute golden retriever. I’m unable to get my own dog at the moment (currently looking for a pet-friendly apartment).. so I’m excited about tomorrow :)

Well, my cat does, at least. (I do see your point though)
You should meet him sometime.

upload_2018-2-13_22-0-14.png

Beneath all the cuteness, cats are such smart, predatory creatures. Crazy reflexes. Always giving you 'that look' while prancing about.
I bet they'd eat you if they could.

I'm more of a dog person.

Beneath all the cuteness, cats are such smart, predatory creatures. Crazy reflexes. Always giving you 'that look' while prancing about.
I bet they'd eat you if they could.

I'm more of a dog person.

Then you should've met my sweet Japanese chin when I still had him.
Never had such an innocent and lovable dog before.
Hope he's doing great in doggy heaven now.

upload_2018-2-13_22-55-10.png

Cats show their love to their servants by not killing them while they sleep.

Funny, mine actually likes to sleep under my bed covers with me. The only time when I feel used is when he licks my face in the morning to wake me up and feed him. He gets me out of bed on time every day, so I don't mind the trade off.

B'day dinner at my favorite Yakineku

So.. what is everyone doing tomorrow?

I’m going to go to a dog cafe and take one of their dogs out for a walk in the park. Hopefully it’ll love me back.
Valentine is not in my culture but my GF took a holiday for this and is coming home with a chocolate cake, my first plan was to go snowboard and I'm wondering if I should stick with that plan and invite her. What do you think ?

Reactions: MissInsomnia
Status
Not open for further replies.