Valentine’s Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
i actually have some plans for tomorrow : ) I don't really put too much meaning into special days like this, but why not show everyone around you and yourself some love and appreciation instead of buying some tacky hearts and stuff?

Probably just busywork. Or waiting around to get busy.

Oh, happy birthday!

giphy.gif
Thank you! :D

Happy birthday, any discount for celebrating birthday there?
I get a small free desert ice cream thing......but to me it's the best in town as far as Yakiniku goes so that's nothing special but I do like Ice cream so it's a plus

Ash Wednesday coincides with Valentine's Day this year...chocolate on the first day of Lent!
I don't follow that business.......

To all the women I loved, hated, had no feeling for, and those I dont even know...
:kiss:

Happy late Valentine's Day everyone and I hope everything went well as planned : )

Now get ready for the hanami attractions..

Thanks. I must admit I gave the chocs I didnt like to a homeless but those macha/hojicha ones.... hmmmmm, couldnt resist and ate them all. I’m just a half-saint I guess.

Double chocolate! Lucky girls!

Well, all the lovely ladies in the office were happy to receive chocolates from me. Had many come over to my desk and bow to say thanks, and others were just impressed at how an American could be so thoughtful in a Japanese office. (All the stiff Japanese guys were pretending not to notice, but I could tell how jealous they were :LOL:)

One lady has been talking to me a lot more since I gave her some chocolate. Guess she liked being treated really nicely.
She's been finding time when I'm alone to come over and chat about my background or ask me for help in English translation.

Another lady who I have always had a thing for gave me some chocolate, so it looks like she'll be getting a nice return on White Day.

Reactions: ur19877
This is why i like White Day. The assholes "forget" it, but the sweet guys give you something better than what you gave them!

I have a timer for white day on my phone. :p I need a sand clock that lasts a month, it would have been more dramatic.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Status
Not open for further replies.