Valentine Close Call?

hardharry

TAG Member
Reaction score
So, I'm talking with a friend and he says "My wife ate the Valentine Chocolate my girlfriend gave to me."

Naturally my next question was "Did your wife know?"

He gives a wry grin "Of course not. Otherwise they'd still be pulling chocolate wrappers from my ass. Luckily she found them the evening of the 15th and since we both like ferrero rocher I said they were on sale."

Anyone else know of or have any funny near misses?

A very stupid near miss of mine happened a while back. A chick I was seeing on the side did some strip tease for me and modeled some outfits for me while I recorded some clips on my phone. I had meant to download them onto the hard drive where I keep all my dirty stuff and erase them from my phone but forgot to do it. Genius, I know.

So the wife is looking through my phone for the pics I took at her nephew's graduation and stumbles onto the folder I was keeping those vids in...

I snatched to phone away from her before she could open up any of them, claiming them to be "research" on fashion because I was planning to buy her a full outfit as a surprise present. She was skeptical but ultimately bought the lie and I erased it all before she could press the issue under the pretense that I didn't want the surprise to be ruined.

I ended up shelling out close to $1,000 on an outfit the next day and brought it home. Ended up being a costly mistake but worth it. Still kicking myself over that one.

ROFL

So the wife is looking through my phone for the pics I took at her nephew's graduation and stumbles onto the folder I was keeping those vids in...

Dun! Dun! Duuuuunn! The moment your balls shrivel to the size of chick peas.

Still your story has touched me way down and I cannot let you face this alone. From now on I volunteer my services to keep your videos safe from prying eyes.

Ahem, of course I might look at them once in a while.....purely to see what current fashion trends are all about you understand.:p

ROFL

Dun! Dun! Duuuuunn! The moment your balls shrivel to the size of chick peas.

Still your story has touched me way down and I cannot let you face this alone. From now on I volunteer my services to keep your videos safe from prying eyes.

Ahem, of course I might look at them once in a while.....purely to see what current fashion trends are all about you understand.:p

Lol. The worst part of this was that the vids had been there in my phone like a ticking time bomb for months, since around V day (a present to me) when I saw this chick but weren't discovered until June...

Too bad I deleted them. Otherwise you could curate the collection :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: hardharry
Still kicking myself over that one.

Well, I think you should. The general rule of thought should be that anything you have on your phone might be in the internet tomorrow.

I have nothing to worry, most probably I would only make some guys I work with jealous, but still I have and will never record any play session with anyone. Take mental pictures if you need to, it's as good anyway.

Agreed couple of decades in security field might have made me a bit paranoid but better safe than sorry, no?

P4P and GF cyber security best practices would be a good sticky thread. Its another kind of safe sex....

And the grad level class would be P4P and Wife security practices..

I gotta be more careful.. My wife is asking me why I am waking up in the middle of night to use the bathroom more often..I can't really admit that I am replying to messages on Line..
my wife also saw the live 17 notifications on my phone (all in Japanese).. had to say they were related to a language study app I am using.. which still makes her upset..

careful using fingerprint passcode... lock down some of your apps....prevent notifications from displaying when the phone is unlocked. Best way imo is just to use a completely different phone for naughty business if you can't afford your wife finding out.

also doesn't she also wonder about those loveheart and kiss emojis?

With the Iphone X, facial recognition is used...so I am pretty safe there...including Line
Doing OK (but could be better) with notifications...

coolest thing about new OS or Iphone X, is that notifications will appear, but the message content will not until the phone recognizes..

My entire life is a near miss.

Near?

246x0w.jpg