Guest viewing is limited

Venus-Airlines/Hipness

Hello, alltogether !

Next week I will be in Tokyo and when I regard the schedule of hipness I see behind some girls an " off " in the calendary and also something in kanji which I am not able to read. Could somebody explain to me what it will mean ? Thanks a lot, canberry

Gray writing = call to check, but don't bother, if there is availability it's listed on the website.

Yellow writing = long time off work, so again, no go.

Bumping this thread to see if anyone has seen any of the Hipness girls lately. I'm hoping for some cute spinner action. Yuu looks impossibly tiny. Anyone have recommendations? I hate picking girls based on blurred face pictures...

URL for those who don't know:
http://www.hipness.jp/

I had visit not so long ago. I talked to the operator in Japanese, he was friendly and accomodating. I was on the street and hadn't looked at the site for ages so I left it to him to decide. I think it was Aki who I saw. She wasn't exactly the little Asian princess you may hope for, she was a little chunky but friendly and personable, and made every effort to make me happy. We spoke only in Japanese.

ETA: Just checking the website now, I don't think I saw Aki, or at least not that Aki, she was a lot taller.

Last edited:
their website says you gotta sign some kind of form before play...anyone know what's on it?

From what I remember, the form is sort of like a contract that explains the rules (e.g. no alcohol or drugs, only one person, etc) and is in English. I think it might have even said no full service, but that never stopped the provider and I from doing it. I suppose it's the business's way of covering their ass in case something goes bad.

I recommend that you give a quick read, sign a different name, and get on with business.

My last two visits to Hipness were so disappointing I won't be calling them again. The last girl, I can't remember her name, was so off putting that I didn't climax once in the 2 hour session. She was cute, really nice body, and so mechanical... mechanical is not the word... she so did not want to even be there and acted so disgusted during the act that I just couldn't do it.

Terrible. =(

Barada, sorry to hear about you experience, but which girl did you see? This good to know and could save some of us the same disappointment in the future. :|

Reactions: Cinnabums