Guest viewing is limited

Dolce (SL) Dolce - Very first soapland experience!

xmh07

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Sena (せな) at Dolce

Date of Encounter:
May 2018

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 min - ¥45,000

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
English and Japanese with the staff, broken Japanese with the girl

Details of the Encounter:
I recently came back from Japan and, after experiencing a few different services, I figured I oughta share my experiences on this forum, especially considering I've been lurking for a couple months and without the many reviews and pieces of advice here I probably would have never been able to experience anything of the sort at all.

One of the things I was decided to try when I arrived in Japan was the Soapland experience, so one morning I got up quite early and went to Dolce since it was open early and relatively close to where I had arrived walking (I also was not in the mood to explore a lot). When I entered the shop the staff told me only a couple girls were available for me since I was a foreigner. I hesitated since none of those girls caught my eye in particular, but ultimately decided I couldn't just leave empty handed so I went with Sena http://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/profile.html?uid=enkwso and paid for 2 hours.

After waiting for about 15 minutes, the staff told me the girl was ready. As I was walking upstairs towards where the staff instructed me, I saw the girl waiting for me on top of the stairs. At that moment I really appreciated the effort some artists make in order to modify so much the girls picture on the website. Her face somewhat different from the photos; that much I was expecting. However, it was something else that threw me off: I was not expecting a chubby girl. Now don't get me wrong; she was young and some people definitely want that type of body, but she was just not my type.

I followed her into the dimly lit room while wondering if I had made a huge mistake by attempting to experience the fantasy of a soapland, but I quickly shook those doubts out of my mind and decided to commit to it, to just enjoy it. Sena tried to communicate with me in Japanese but to no avail. So, although my Japanese skill is close to zero, I used google translate to speak with her, and that seemed to work out well. I managed to tell her it was my first time doing the soapland stuff and she said it was OK, that she would try to lead. She told me to take of my clothes and after that she took me to the shower and washed me. There was some teasing on my nether regions during the wash but nothing to write home about. Soon after she led me to the bathtub while she washed herself. She joined me for a moment inside the bath and gave me a brief HJ before suggesting we go to the bed.

Now on the bed she told me to just relax (it's possible I was visibly anxious since it was my very first experience but I truly didn't notice) and she started kissing me all over my body, starting at the top and slowly making her way down to my crotch. Then, before going for the BJ she put a condom on my rod and proceeded to give me a very enjoyable CBJ. I would say her technique was decent although she didn't try to fit it all in her mouth (nor did I ask her to) so she would only play around the tip and a portion of the shaft. At that point I was really exited and ready to pop any minute. She then stopped and positioned herself on top of me, and before I knew it she was riding me quite fast. She felt quite tight and I enjoyed her hip movements a lot so it wasn't long before I had my first pop. During the off time both she and I made and effort to speak about some trivial stuff (where was I from, what was I doing in Tokyo, what food did I like) using the translator app. The next round was more of the same, albeit slower, since I wasn't as exited and ready to explode as before. In hindsight, despite my first impression of Sena was not the best, I can say she grew a little bit on me.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Despite it being a somewhat different experience to what I had imagined, it was still enjoyable. I would like to try other girls at the establishment someday.

I had a p4p session with Uta(うた) at Dolce in May. Similar to your experience, Uta is quite chubby, the chubbiest girl I had in any p4p experience. But she does have a great personality and great service. Had one of the best mat plays in my life. Personally I wouldn't go for her or the shop again, but recommended if anyone has a thing for chubby girls or values great service more than anything else.

Well damn, you should have read this review before you went...https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/sena-at-dolce.16323/

Yeah! Lesson learned. On my later soapland incursions I made sure to gather as much info as I could beforehand.

I had a p4p session with Uta(うた) at Dolce in May. Similar to your experience, Uta is quite chubby, the chubbiest girl I had in any p4p experience. But she does have a great personality and great service. Had one of the best mat plays in my life. Personally I wouldn't go for her or the shop again, but recommended if anyone has a thing for chubby girls or values great service more than anything else.

Oh! If remember correctly Sena and Uta were the only ones available for me that time I went.

You didn’t get offered mat play?

I don't think so, no. Unless there was something I didn't understand. Jumped immediately to bed play and stayed there throughout the whole session. Since it was my very first time in a soapland I didn't mention
it to her.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
She seems pretty chubby to me in the photos. Not that there’s anything wrong with being chubby.. She has the arm fat and the way her breasts sit reveals she carries some extra weight. Mind that the photos are taken from a top angle to slim down the abdomen and face, but it’s pretty obvious she’s heavier than the average girl here.

She seems pretty chubby to me in the photos. Not that there’s anything wrong with being chubby.. She has the arm fat and the way her breasts sit reveals she carries some extra weight. Mind that the photos are taken from a top angle to slim down the abdomen and face, but it’s pretty obvious she’s heavier than the average girl here.

Indeed. In hindsight it was a situation that could have been easily avoided had I been more careful/experienced. However I learned a lot form this experience, as well as from the ones I had later.

I'm glad you learned from the experience.

I've found it pretty easy to avoid choosing chubby girls, especially at Dolce. Here's a very quick little guide:

First, look at the girl's waist size. At Dolce, a measurement of 58 means there's a good chance she'll be chubby (at other soaplands the "chubby measurement" may be higher).
After that, check out the breast size. While it's definitely possible for a thin girl to have big breasts, it's much less likely than on a bigger girl.
Third, check out the blog photos. Note - this is *not* their information page. The information page has professional photo retouching, which can make the girl look almost completely different. Blog photos still have some retouching, but since it's generally from the photo app itself, you can more easily figure out how the girl looks. For example: Here is Sena's blog: http://mobile.cityheaven.net/tt/otome/B6GirlDiaryList/?start=1&girlId=16849873
All of her photos focus on her (rather nice looking) boobs, and her face. None of the pictures are full-body or close to it. If a girl only has face or boob pictures, she's probably chubby. Conversely, if a girl only has body pictures, she probably doesn't have a cute face.
Ideally you want a good mix of face and body photos from different angles, though that's not always going to happen. Don't be afraid to pull up the diary on your phone while choosing at the counter. For comparison, here's a girl I wrote a review about recently: http://mobile.cityheaven.net/tt/otome/B6GirlDiaryList/?start=1&girlId=15156214&of=y

Reactions: corgansow
Dolce doesn't offer mat play by default if I remember correctly. You have to ask.

Reactions: xmh07
Yeah that's definitely not true in my experience. I've seen some utterly amazing girls who all had their faces totally hidden in every photo.

Reactions: Simonka
Some people hide their face because they don’t want people they know to discover they work at a brothel, obviously

True, but In those cases, they usually tend to show eyes but hide the mouth, so you can still see face shape and can get a general idea. At least this is my experience, it's still anonymous but lets potential customers have an idea of what they're getting into.

True, but In those cases, they usually tend to show eyes but hide the mouth, so you can still see face shape and can get a general idea. At least this is my experience, it's still anonymous but lets potential customers have an idea of what they're getting into.

Maybe they have a very specific hairstyle, an unorthodox body type or they are simply very afraid of revealing who they are? Of course the risk for Japanese girls being recognized is lower as they are more or less around the same size range and there are more of them working in the industry. Their visa situation will not be affected by being outed as they are lawful citizens of Japan. The worst thing that could happen is some friends, family members or employers finding out their little secret. I would have never guessed that guys think girls are “ugly” if they are not showing their face. (With the new apps it’s easy to distort the proportions and texture anyway) I’m terrified of being recognized as I have a different body type and I’m Caucasian. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder so I don’t know if I’m ugly or pretty but there is too much at stake even if I just blur my face. It would be so obvious it’s me.

i dont think dolce offers mat play normally. most of them are amateurs that do the intimate washing, bed play, and thats it.

i dont think dolce offers mat play normally. most of them are amateurs that do the intimate washing, bed play, and thats it.
Afaik they have mats and its something that can be had at the shop. (There are amateur shops without mats but Dolce is not one of them.)
You may have to ask beforehand indeed though. It may be that not all girls had training or some dislike doing it.

I just found it a bit weird that it seems not to have been suggested in such a long session while its both a good way to fill up the time with something fun especially when you can’t communicate very well, and a valuable new experience for someone who has never been to a soapland. But it can be that there was a communication issue or that its only offered on request.

But that would mean that the people that they are afraid of recognizing them are also actively looking through p4p sites...

For a very first soapland experience, I don't think Dolce is a good choice, DH would've been better. It's better to have someone with a bit of experience for the first time and having guaranteed mat play. It is strange they didn't offer it for a 2hr session. I've been to Dolce for a 70min session and I knew it would not be offered. (I wasn't going for that anyway and would've declined if she had).

Blog pictures are extremely valuable for seeing less photoshopped pics and their current hair style and color. If they've been at that shop for a while, the profile pics are likely very old so it may not be representative any more. She might have short hair now instead of the long hair in the profile pics. Hmm, interesting point about only showing their face and/or chest and not the rest of the body. I had noticed it before that some like to show full body shots while others don't but hadn't thought about the reason they (think they) are chubby.

But that would mean that the people that they are afraid of recognizing them are also actively looking through p4p sites...

I know a woman whose husband suspected she was working at a delivery health while he was on (frequent) business trips. He scoured as many of them as he could find.

He never did find her picture, though. No surprise, the marriage didn't last long. And FWIW, she had been doing exactly what he thought - though oddly, I just knew her as a regular at a bar I used to drink at.

how do you ask for mat play in japanese? maybe a silly question, but while i have a remedial grasp of the language there is no way i could just figure that one out.

how do you ask for mat play in japanese? maybe a silly question, but while i have a remedial grasp of the language there is no way i could just figure that one out.

Its the same word as in English, but pronounce it slowly and like “matto pu-ley” to get the point across.

Reactions: rxyz
Another suggestion if you didn't do the research ahead of time but seemed to work for me (assuming most important criteria is to not get a chubby girl) is to ask the staff for a slender girl. Last time I went to Dolce I did that and got Nao (who no longer works there apparently) and she was small, skinny although not much of a chest. That's the flipside of things.

Glad you were able to make the best of the situation though. That's the important thing in my opinion.

Reactions: rxyz
I know a woman whose husband suspected she was working at a delivery health while he was on (frequent) business trips. He scoured as many of them as he could find.

He never did find her picture, though. No surprise, the marriage didn't last long. And FWIW, she had been doing exactly what he thought - though oddly, I just knew her as a regular at a bar I used to drink at.
I swear I've seen this plot in some JAV somewhere...

Another suggestion if you didn't do the research ahead of time but seemed to work for me (assuming most important criteria is to not get a chubby girl) is to ask the staff for a slender girl. Last time I went to Dolce I did that and got Nao (who no longer works there apparently) and she was small, skinny although not much of a chest. That's the flipside of things.

Glad you were able to make the best of the situation though. That's the important thing in my opinion.

I had Nao too on one of my more recent visits also. I was looking for a girl of that exact build (skinny with thin waist) but yes she definitely didn't have much going on in the chest area. Decently enjoyable experience but she was using her arms to push my torso down when riding me which kind of hurt, haha. Oh well, she's no longer at the shop now in any case.