Virgin

Somewhere off the Mariana Trench Fighting a large bill fish for hours and until your arms and back are exploding, and then sinking the gaff into the beast and dragging it over the transom into the boat....blood everywhere, everyone screaming.

If I understand your buying vs catching fish metaphor correctly, the above corresponds to seducing a woman in a np4p situation. It makes me wonder if your dates enjoy your attention more than the large bill fish do! :eek::confused:o_O:ROFLMAO:

Taking your metaphor slightly more seriously, it sounds like the two options have quite different motivations: seeking a meal/food for buying vs seeking some sort of macho ego-satisfying mano-a-mano feeling of success/winning/conquest for catching. Imo if one is simply hungry, only buying makes sense, but maybe catching is better if one's masculinity is in need of some sort of affirmation or recognition.

-Ww

Last edited:
I used to work on my school farm. When the pigs got worked up we got a rake and sat above the pig sty and raked their backs. These were heavy metal rakes but the pigs had tough skin and they fucking loved it.
I miss those days. I was a better person. I just wanted the pigs to be happy.
I suppose you want me to scratch your back now?

Reactions: Frenchy
If I understand your buying vs catching fish metaphor correctly, the above corresponds to seducing a woman in a np4p situation. It makes me wonder if your dates enjoy your attention more than the large bill fish do! :eek::confused:o_O:ROFLMAO:

Taking your metaphor slightly more seriously, it sounds like the two options have quite different motivations: seeking a meal/food for buying vs seeking some sort of macho ego-satisfying mano-a-mano feeling of success/winning/conquest for catching. Imo if one is simply hungry, only buying makes sense, but maybe catching is better if one's masculinity is in need of some sort of affirmation or recognition.

-Ww
So in your spotless mind, my motivations to take on a challege - fishing, pick-up, etc. , are ego-satifaction and self-affirmation or peer recognition? Well thank you for the brilliant and original insight. Sheesh.

My point to the OP was only that it would be more better (less lame) if his first lay was a conquest and not a purchase. It is obviously better because he achieved something and he can feel good about it. Now please stop pestering me about this and go back to watching reruns of Dr. Phil on YouTube.

@wtfpker - Your string of posts just above indicate so much self-awareness, common sense (which is uncommon) and maturity (uncommon in men) that I'm pretty confident that things will work out well for you in your sex life and in general. Hang in there and enjoy the ride!

-Ww

Been a while since I came back, life’s been working out great, came back to America and have been ina relationship for 5 months, finally lost the card. I remember you telling me this and it really did impact me, gave me hope when I really needed it, thanks again.