Visit a room in LH

krdxgm69

Out
Reaction score
There is a room in a love hotel I would like to use in a near future. However I would like to check if it's worth it.
From your knowledge, is it possible to enter the LH, pick the room up, and stay there maybe 1 hour, alone?

There is a room in a love hotel I would like to use in a near future. However I would like to check if it's worth it.
From your knowledge, is it possible to enter the LH, pick the room up, and stay there maybe 1 hour, alone?

Of course. There's no rule that says you have to have someone in there sucking your dick. You can go solo eat a snack and leave. No one will care.

There's no rule that says you have to have someone in there sucking your dick.

Shit, please do not say things like that out loud! You are destroying my life.

If I somehow get a girl to a room with me I always tell them the hotel rule is a dick has to be sucked in there.

I knew the CFO of a love hotels chain (yeah, don't ask why) and he said that sometimes there was even a very old couple going there just to enjoy karaoke. Why not after all...

Reactions: Lukes and krdxgm69
I have been to the room where at least two girls were there before me. Girls would not appreciate it but yeah it is possible.
Sometimes clients let me stay after they leave. I sometimes let them stay after I leave; only when they speak the language. It is always the one who will stay has to give receptionist a call.
Of course you can check in first and relax before your girl meets you in the room. Just be careful with the check out time. Extension is usually not a reasonable rate.

I have been to the room where at least two girls were there before me. Girls would not appreciate it but yeah it is possible.
Sometimes clients let me stay after they leave. I sometimes let them stay after I leave; only when they speak the language. It is always the one who will stay has to give receptionist a call.
Of course you can check in first and relax before your girl meets you in the room. Just be careful with the check out time. Extension is usually not a reasonable rate.
Well, it was just alone :) No girl involved :)

Last edited:
LH overnight prices are not much cheaper. Only if you go to the crappy old ones and book the cheapest (smallest) room. The good LHs/rooms are all more expensive. Also the rooms often have no real windows (again, except the expensive rooms) and check in time is usually from 21:00 or later. Check out time is usually the same or sometimes even earlier than normal hotels.

LH overnight prices are not much cheaper. Only if you go to the crappy old ones and book the cheapest (smallest) room. The good LHs/rooms are all more expensive. Also the rooms often have no real windows (again, except the expensive rooms) and check in time is usually from 21:00 or later. Check out time is usually the same or sometimes even earlier than normal hotels.
For what you getting, its cheaper.
You can get a spacious room with bubblebath for like 13.000 stay in an area like Shinjuku.
The regular hotels for that price are pretty cramped.

I think the love hotel is cheaper for the size of the room because it doesn't require many staff at all hours. Basically they just have somebody taking the money until all rooms are rented out - or they figure it's time to close up for the night. Then they have a cleaning crew during the morning hours.

Business hotels usually have a manager and a few staff - 24/7 - to handle reception & customer problems. During the daytime they have a much bigger headcount than any LH would ever need. Even though the rooms are tiny the staff, which is generally the most expensive part of any business in Japan, is much bigger than found at a Love Hotel.