Visit to Tokyo by the end of May

Just a quick update: I arrived in Tokyo yesterday after a long boring uneventful flight. Tried Tokyo style because I was really up for a good massage after the trip. Today I poped my Japanese soapland cherry at Kings Club. I m going to post a review of both experiences as soon as I get how to properly follow the review format.

Btw, Shinjuku is a really nice place to stay, thx for your advice Alice. Central, really lively and so much interesting restaurants. Hard to decide which one to choose :)

If you are interested in a true Japanese experience, try to book Rika (not Rina) at [Redacted] Shinjuku. She has a true slightly submissive vibe where u are the king. And wow. I fell in love. I recommended her over on ISG to a guy by IM and he is completely smitten as well. Check out her reviews but she is a special treat if u are in Shinjuku. Book a day in advance.

Reactions: Simonka
Wanted to try JK-Style today but failed :( I called and the shop really took the time to look with me into the possibilities but me not speaking Japanese seems to be a big problem. Only one girl was willing to go with someone not speaking Japanese today and I couldn’t find her profil on the web site (names in Japanese did not help :)). I didn’t dare to try without even consulting her profil page so we left it there. I might try again later to see if I have better luck...

JK-Style out of the picture today, I was willing to try [Redacted]. After the recommendation from Steve, I checked Rika’s profil and bingo she was working today. I ll write a review (first 2 ones are under validation) but for now, lets just say OMFG!!! Thx for the tip Steve, I agree, how not to fall in love with her :love:

Reactions: steve969696
Now my only problem with Rika is i have recommened her and everyone who sees her falls in love. And I want to still be her favorite boyfriend. I am going to have to step up my game!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Now my only problem with Rika is i have recommened her and everyone who sees her falls in love. And I want to still be her favorite boyfriend. I am going to have to step up my game!
:D
Don’t worry, I m sure she has a heart big enough for all of us, we can all be her favourite customer :)
Besides, I ll be out of the picture in one week :(

Some news regarding my trip: Tokyo is a great city, and I m not especially talking about P4P. Food is amassing, people are so nice and easy to talk (regular bars are an endless supply of good talks and interesting info on the city), night life is fun and not that expansive (outside P4P of course)... I was a bit afraid of getting bored after a week, no way :) Even the touts are fun, not agressive at all and two actually gave me some good tips about regular bars and small restaurants. And I love it when a Japanese guy tells me « be careful it is a dangerous place » when he recommended me a shop in Kabukisho (man, try Bangui if you want dangerous:D).

Regarding P4P, it is possible to have fun, even for a gaijin like me, even without speaking Japanese. But lets face it, I can barely scratch the surface. Price is about the same as the Paris scene.

So far I v tried a soapland, [Redacted] and Tokyo Style, I wrote reviews about those. I v tried also Dio, New Hot Point, Happy Hinomaru and Lovely Hand. I dont think the first 3 worth a review:
- Dio: bad service but I wrote about it in the review opened by LionCityBoy (https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/dio-gotanda-mixed-emotions.19075/)
- New Hot Point: Not really my thing, got a nice enough 5mn HJ from a lovely girl with big enough breasts (glad I took the touch option:p). Everything have been said already.
- Happy Hinomaru: Got served by Sally (http://www.hp-hinomaru.com/castprof.html?id=55), probably mid 30, a bit chubby but nothing too bad, good enough service and she follow instructions when needed (she doesn’t speak English but not that hard to communicate a few instructions). Nothing to write home about but not bad for the price.

Regarding Lovely Hand, I ll write a review. I got served by Anna (http://lovely-hand.net/sp/girlInfoSp.php?id=2081) and I dont think she got reviewed here yet.

Time fly and I wont be able to check all the boxes but that was expected :) I gave up on JK Style: even if they can accommodate, the no Japanese speaking is really a problem. I gave up trying more soapland: happy with my first try, I dont want to risk a bad service on the second. Besides, I didn’t bring any vitamins and I m not 20 anymore ;) I ll do a second meeting with Rika and I have a meeting tonight with another provider. I think that should make for a busy vacation (Willy will get some well deserved vacations when I get back home).

Anything else I have to try before I leave?

Ah, maybe a girls bar but I dont want to follow the touts and the langage will probably be a pb. I ll look into that... Besides, you can find fun and good looking girls in regular bars, even found a French speaking one :)

Let me tell you, if one day I have to come here for work, I ll learn Japanese in no time ;)

Back home after this really great trip to Tokyo :) Like I said already, I had a really great time, and not only on the P4P side. Since this forum is about P4P, I ll sum up my thoughts about this activity: I only barely scratched the surface of Tokyo’s P4P scene and I could see a rich and interesting environnement, something I would be glad to explore. Unfortunately, this would require much more ressources than I m willing to invest for now (not talking about money, but mostly time). Maybe one day I ll have the opportunity to spend a few month there or at least to comme regularly for some time, things would be different then and I would take the time and put the required effort to get a better understanding of the Japanese P4P scene.

I m probably going to come back one day (worst case scenario for another short vacation), but not in a foreseeable future. I posted all the reviews I thought worth posting as I wanted to give back what I could after you helped me to prepare my trip. I m not going to stay around much longer as I wont have much more to share. I ll still connect from time to time during the next 2 or 3 weeks I think, so I can answer if you have any questions. Thx all for all the useful tips I got here and thx to the moderation team for making this place so informative.

Just a question: my review of Rika from [Redacted] got « Moved to IC », what does that mean?