Guest viewing is limited

Visiting Tokyo 6th April

User#42695

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My wife and I will be visiting Tokyo over the weekend of 5th and 6th April. We are European but have recently moved to Japan - we don’t speak much Japanese.

We are planning on going to a Happening Bar or a Couples kissa during our visit and we’re wondering if people here could give us some advice/recommendations.

We have been to swinger clubs in Europe and had some fun experiences there. We’d like to find a good place to visit in Tokyo. Reading a few posts in the forums it appears that the only realistic option is Bliss Out because of our lack of Japanese language skills. Is that correct?

Or would somebody with Japanese language skills be happy to help us out and maybe accompany us to another club?

We are 35 (f) and 45 (m). Reasonably good looking and easy going. We aren’t a full swap couple.

Looking forward to hearing from the helpful users in this forum.

Thanks

K and P

Reactions: User#35416
Hi everyone,

I reached out to 9259 and they said that it was ok to go as non-Japanese, just that we needed someone to help us out with the initial paperwork etc.... does that fit in with everyone else’s experience?

Will it be the same at other HBs? If so, what HB do you recofor a couple looking ideally for a single lady to join us - my wife is looking for girl-girl fun....

Thanks everyone for your help

Easiest for you is Bliss Out. As you can see from other experiences BO will even then you away from the door is there is nothing going on inside.

The main thing at 9259 see their rules. Boo sex in the changing room, one person in the shower at a time and the armbands you get, for singles, new people and couples which determine who can approach whom. I think BO has more privacy as single men can't go to the playrooms unless invited. In 9259 the playrooms can be viewed into.

I've not been to BO, but it might be your best bet. I'm a single male so I don't I am what you are looking for, so you find bring id and maybe a health insurance card.

And as you know, nights will be hit or miss.

Oooppppsss, should have mentioned that we are interested in FFM play as well as FF play... not sure that that changes anything...

K and P

Hi everyone,

I reached out to 9259 and they said that it was ok to go as non-Japanese, just that we needed someone to help us out with the initial paperwork etc.... does that fit in with everyone else’s experience?

Will it be the same at other HBs? If so, what HB do you recofor a couple looking ideally for a single lady to join us - my wife is looking for girl-girl fun....

Thanks everyone for your help

Yes.
Type 9259 in the search box, many reviews and comments. Smaller but more fun in a way than Bliss. Their sexrooms usage rules are confusing though