Visiting Tokyo April 2014

biztravel

TAG Member
Reaction score
I am visiting Tokyo in April 2014. I'll be staying in the Chiyoda Tokyo area. I will be staying in a nice upscale hotel 4-5 star. I'll be there for a business trip. I am from the USA.

I am trying to find good referrals for BJ service. So I figured I would ask for help. Please help :)

@kittyotodoke
Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty… Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty… :D
(I've been looking for a good place to post that line for a while…thanks for the opportunity and welcome, biztrav.)
-Ww

Just hang this sign at the door:

th

Hahaha! Thanks guys! I am pretty confident in my skills, but it's tacky to self-promote on random threads...

I should mention that I'm considering adding an OWO-only rate to the menu, given how popular an option it is in and of itself. ;)

Reactions: Huncock
I emailed Kitty. thanks.

Also, what are additional options for BBBJ, FS for a white guy that speaks no Japanese?

What's the scene like for picking up girls? I am a good looking 26 year old that has no problem picking girls up (but there is just something nice about paying for service... besides the fact that they leave after) ;)

BTW I'll be staying at either the Dai-Ichi or Imperial Hotel how are they with bringing ladies in?

Also, what are additional options for BBBJ, FS for a white guy that speaks no Japanese?

What's the scene like for picking up girls? I am a good looking 26 year old that has no problem picking girls up (but there is just something nice about paying for service... besides the fact that they leave after) ;)

BTW I'll be staying at either the Dai-Ichi or Imperial Hotel how are they with bringing ladies in?

This entire site discusses various options. Feel free to peruse some of the other Q&A postings and reviews, and feel free to ask specific questions if you have them. The short version is if you speak no Japanese, your pickings are pretty slim for both P4P and picking up girls, but it can be done.

Hahaha! Thanks guys! I am pretty confident in my skills, but it's tacky to self-promote on random threads...

I should mention that I'm considering adding an OWO-only rate to the menu, given how popular an option it is in and of itself. ;)

Please do Kitty ;)