Visiting Tokyo In October or November

Meetyousoon170

Lets meet up for some fun in Tokyo
Reaction score
I will be in Tokyo for about 1 week and want to experience as much fun as possible while there. I am American and white and alone. Where would a guy stay to be central to most of the fun? What places should I visit? I want to sample as many Japanese naughty and fun things as possible. :) Any recommendation would be appreciated. :)

Reactions: meyrin
Nothing ventured nothing gained.

You have lots of time. I suggest you spend at least two weeks going over current and recent threads.

After that, ask questions.(y)

One piece of advice:

Don't leave Japan with regrets.

Welcome to the floating world of TAG.

I gave another new member the advice above and it also is good advice for you.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
It depends a bit on what kind of action you want.

- Shinjuku or Shibuya are good central locations. Trainstations are very convenient. For nightlife, there are a lot of bars, and services where you can get handjobs and blowjobs.

- Asakusa and Ueno. A bit out of the city center. If you like traditional Japan, there are a lot of temples and old buildings here. For sex entertainment, this is closest to the soaplands where you get FS and Japanese massage.

- Roppongi. Trainlines are not so convenient. If you like dance clubs, this is a good place to stay though.

- Ikebukuro. Convenient station. Nightlife is there, but not very foreigner friendly if you dont speak Japanese.