Visiting Tokyo

etcUSA

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm flying to Tokyo Saturday. I know this is short notice, but I'm looking to learn about the Tokyo KINK scene. I'm not looking for sex! I'm fluid bound with my slave and my Domme. You can find me on FetLike...I'm etc

I'm just looking to learn about the scene, maybe meet some people, and maybe have a scene, though things would really have to align for that to happen.

I'll recheck here today and tomorrow before I leave...I probably won't have access to kinky sites while over seas...long story. If anyone there uses KIK, you can find me there under nnnashville. I will have access to that while traveling.

Anyway, would really welcome insights, ideas, and maybe a public meeting....

Michael

Not too long ago, someone posted a kink map for Tokyo. You can search the forum and that will probably help kick start your adventures.

I've found many BDSM bars...I assume people can just go and watch the experience... Any tips to which bars are best?

I've found many BDSM bars...I assume people can just go and watch the experience... Any tips to which bars are best?

Since there are so many, just try your luck and see. I've never been so I don't know. Maybe PM the guy that posted the map?