Wanna compare your Mr.D with these bananas?

Reactions: MissInsomnia
JAV Star Iijima Ai was only about 4’10” (a friend met her). That way, Ai-chan’s tiny hands and mouth made other things seem bigger.

Now you start to understand why I like spinners so much?

Reactions: DireWolf98
you really couldn't just let that one go eh?
A six inch discrepancy in height isn’t exactly a minor difference.

And she was my fave back in the day.

I still have the CDROM with illegally imported uncensored videos of her stored safely in my drawer.

I have all those somewhere too. :)

Friend exaggerated - she was 163cm (5'4").
On second thought, I have to at least wonder if 163cm was accurate. After all, Charles Barkley listed his height at 6’6”.

My friend (175 cm) said Ai-chan seemed quite tiny and was wearing a floppy hat to obscure her identity. Ai-chan was shopping at the Imperial Hotel annex tower - where various boutiques were located.

Too bad that I didn’t meet her. I could have verified her height for myself (among other things).

Reactions: Sudsy and MikeH
I would love to see those videos!

You will be disappointed. But I will try to find which drawer it actually is. :D

I know I have it, but as said it is in a safe place. Might be way too safe place.

You will be disappointed. But I will try to find which drawer it actually is. :D

I know I have it, but as said it is in a safe place. Might be way too safe place.
I know that sometimes I am too clever with my physical hiding places and digital filing systems.

Reactions: Sudsy and MikeH
A six inch discrepancy in height isn’t exactly a minor difference.

And she was my fave back in the day.
Wow i just read about her. Famous, 2 hour farewell show on tv when she retired, thousands of fans.... but still found dead by herself 7 days after it happened. Very sad.

Wow i just read about her. Famous, 2 hour farewell show on tv when she retired, thousands of fans.... but still found dead by herself 7 days after it happened. Very sad.

Indeed it was. She was a real firecracker.

Who cares if a dick is as long/ as a banana? It might be fun watching women eat bananas but it aint as fun as having a woman give you head. Any size dick works for that as long as she's eager.

That’s a rather indiscreet question. I wouldn’t like to have to explain why I bathe with two melons and a peach .

You made me laugh out so loud!!!

You are missing the important questions; why there is a banana in the bath with Anna?

Finally there is someone with some sense in here! We need a picture with a ruler, the bananas and Yuriko-chan trying to fit the Big Dick Guy in her mouth before we can make real comparisons.

Maybe I should take a banana to my sessions and make a comparisons?? ww

Reactions: MikeH