Wanna compare your Mr.D with these bananas?

Thats an interesting data . Now I wonder what is the average radioactivity of a blowjob too.

Or some what "electricity" that can be less chemical, more humanic power, can be an interesting tool!!! But only over 18 can use this powerplant!

Nice idea, but what if you have small hands? :)
JAV Star Iijima Ai was only about 4’10” (a friend met her). That way, Ai-chan’s tiny hands and mouth made other things seem bigger.

She was such a big star, though! How pity she doesn't exist anymore!!

The more important question is why aren't YOU in the bath with Anna and the banana? :LOL:

You get to ask that question only if you are not afraid where the banana might end up if you were in the bath with Anna.

Reactions: Sudsy and AMcguyver
You get to ask that question only if you are not afraid where the banana might end up if you were in the bath with Anna.
Better to be with Anna and a banana than with Bono and a bonobo.
Ok , sorry, I disappear...

Better to be with Anna and a banana than with Bono and a bonobo.
Ok , sorry, I disappear...

;)

She even had her own bar here in Hawaii :D

annas.jpg

Pun intended or not, I like small bananas. They’re sweeter than big bananas. You can eat one every day without constipation or worrying about potassium overdose. Imagine eating a couple of big bananas. Your jaw aches, you feel tired after eating it. Now you kind of regret eating that huge banana and your insides have turned radioactive. Big bananas are not good and we need more appreciation for small ones.

Last edited: