Guest viewing is limited

Want To Try A 3 Some...

ohreally357

TAG Member
Reaction score
But I have no idea what I am doing!!!

My boyfriend and I decided that we want to include another lady in the mix. But, first off being in a different country is difficult, and then not knowing how to get one set up is another issue!

We aren't just interested in Japanese woman.

Can someone help??

Asian Mystique has the capability of setting up threesomes with some of the other ladies.

You can go to the website at the following and it should give you the information. It's easier to possibly contact them by email as they do respond.
http://www.asianmystique.com/threesome.html

If only I could figure out how to go about doing this. Lol
I really don't want to pay someone.

Put a classify ad in Metropolis English Magazine and see what happens.

But I have no idea what I am doing!!!

My boyfriend and I decided that we want to include another lady in the mix. But, first off being in a different country is difficult, and then not knowing how to get one set up is another issue!

We aren't just interested in Japanese woman.

Can someone help??

Try Swinger clubs. The Japanese call them Happening Bars (allows singles) and Couple Kissas (couples only). Olive-21 (in Shinjuku), is best for couples, but be ready to play because it's the real deal.

Another route is Craigslist or Adult FriendFinder. The woman of the couple should correspond and seek out other bi-women. This is because there usually needs to be rapport between the women and other women will trust the woman of a couple.

Many guys create fake accounts pretending to be couples, and women can be excessively wary of such guys. It's often good to talk with the other woman by Skype, LINE, or phone so that she can confirm you are another woman by voice.

Meet her for coffee/drinks first. He should come along for the actual meeting. And if that goes well, have 3P fun that day.

Last edited:
I never tried out 3 some, I wish to find who wanna try, once with 2 girls then once with one girl and too guys...

You really a treasure to accept it.

The issue here is neither of us speak Japanese. So if we went to a bar or club it would have to be foreigner friendly.

Hello, my girlfriend and I are also interrested in that kind of games.

Maybe we could meet and try to have fun together. Maybe she could spend a night with you if you accept to return the favor ;-)

This is an older thread, but I've found that OKCupid is a great place to look for potential unicorns (one-off threesome participants). I've also had them organically happen after nights out in Roppongi, but those were with friends who were kind of curious to begin with rather than cold pickups of strangers. Good luck!

This is an older thread, but I've found that OKCupid is a great place to look for potential unicorns (one-off threesome participants). I've also had them organically happen after nights out in Roppongi, but those were with friends who were kind of curious to begin with rather than cold pickups of strangers. Good luck!
The situation for men and women would usually be different:

1) A woman in a relationship with a man, and looking for another man or woman can have a field day on OkCupid.

This is for many reasons, such as the ratio of men to women online (though that is starting to shift as more women use online dating). Women are also much more likely to openly state they are polyamorous, in open-relationships, or bisexual. This is very easy to check by comparing male and female profiles.

I've had bisexual girlfriends just plain go nuts on OkCupid. Including White women playing with Japanese women.

2) Single heterosexual men will have a VERY difficult time on OkCupid looking to swing or 3 ways.

Women are often VERY BIAS AGAINST men that openly state they are poly, in open-relationship, or bisexual. Even if the woman herself is in such a relationship, they are often HYPOCRITICALLY bias against men who claim the same. Women even go so far as claim the guys are "creeps", even if guys are being honest about their sexuality.

3) OkCupid doesn't have a couple section, like say AdultFriendFinder or Craigslist MW4M.

A guy with a woman, who contacts other women for 3 somes will usually get shot down by single and even those women that put bisexual on their profile.

Now in the reverse, a woman with a guy, that contacts other women and men can do well. I usually recommend to guys in swinger couples, to have their lady contact other ladies, if they want better results. The other way is for guys to contact other guys, who are swingers, as that works too.

One of the unacknowledged situations of the feminist era, is that women actually have many more sexual options than men. OkCupid and many online dating sites are examples of it.

Last edited:
I'm aware that finding threesomes in which to participate is a lot harder for a single man than for a single woman. No one's disputing that. I was addressing the posters in this thread who are the male halves of hetero couples looking for a third.

I also don't think it's very useful to generalise with 'most women this' and 'most women that'. Maybe some women would prefer to be approached by the woman; I personally would much rather be approached on a site like OKC by the man, so that I can judge first a) whether I'm interested in hooking up with him and b) whether or not he's a weirdo, disrespectful, yada yada. It's not like just because the girls like each other the threesome is going to happen, after all. I've definitely been in situations before where I've met up with people and liked the girl of the couple but not the guy.

Also: not every thread on this board needs to digress into why women allegedly have it so much better than men in the dating scene, does it? There are already several threads that address the topic in exhaustive detail.

Last edited: