wanted: M girl for bondage

uobeyme

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm visiting the S&M scene in Tokyo regularly for years. I learned myself Shibari from a local sensei and was able to do some bondage in SM Bars.
But while I had many private sessions with dominant Mistresses in Tokyo, I find it very difficult to find an M girl for doing a session as a S (dominant). This is mostly due to the language barriers (I only speak a couple of words in Japanese). Some girls would speak enough English, but I can't do the reservation on the club pages, where I get refused.
Therefore: does anybody know a hint/address where I could book a session with a M girl in Tokyo? Play content would be mainly kinbaku, with teasing.
Or could even somebody with Japanese language skills help me out?
Thanks in advance.

I'm visiting the S&M scene in Tokyo regularly for years. I learned myself Shibari from a local sensei and was able to do some bondage in SM Bars.
But while I had many private sessions with dominant Mistresses in Tokyo, I find it very difficult to find an M girl for doing a session as a S (dominant). This is mostly due to the language barriers (I only speak a couple of words in Japanese). Some girls would speak enough English, but I can't do the reservation on the club pages, where I get refused.
Therefore: does anybody know a hint/address where I could book a session with a M girl in Tokyo? Play content would be mainly kinbaku, with teasing.
Or could even somebody with Japanese language skills help me out?
Thanks in advance.
What is meaning of S&M? 3P?