Guest viewing is limited

Wanting to try BO

Littlemiss

TAG Member
Reaction score
We are an English couple (F22 and M24) wanting to head to BO tonight as it’s our only free night to go!

Anyone else thinking of going this evening?

Also it will be our first time at a HB but we are both very confident in partaking/watching :)

What time you heading out there?

Actually we have changed our plans to make it tomorrow night as hopefully it will be a little busier!

Any tips for first timers? What time do people usually end up arriving/best time to arrive? (I understand every day it’s hit and miss though)

Actually we have changed our plans to make it tomorrow night as hopefully it will be a little busier!

Any tips for first timers? What time do people usually end up arriving/best time to arrive? (I understand every day it’s hit and miss though)

Should be there around 10pm with a SB and other couple (also members here)
There is a great review and thread about Bliss Out , terminating by xxyyzz if I remember well. Just use the search box on top of the TAG page

Reactions: Littlemiss
Do we have a roll call for tonight?

Wondering if it's going to be a sausage fest

I had a brilliant night last night, could easily skip tonight.

Unless any admirers want to ask me out on a date tonight

Reactions: Frenchy
Oh my dear, maybe you should be afraid of what you wish for... :D
(Just kidding , I’m a nice guy)

Just entered , its quiet , maybe see you soon ! :) (You can’t miss my accent.. and her boobs)

We just did the Star Wars saber-rattling thing with dildos, juvenile but fun!

How quiet is it?

We’re just having a drink in Golden Gai then thinking of heading over.

My partner is pretty nervous mind!

Reactions: Frenchy
How quiet is it?

We’re just having a drink in Golden Gai then thinking of heading over.

My partner is pretty nervous mind!

We left, too quiet. I honestly advise you to go tomorrow , which is an event day.

We had fun nevertheless, there was this Japanese couple who taught us that « bokki chin chin » means erect penis, something I will remember next time I do the Kampai thing (because chin-chin, as any perv worth his/her salt should know, is the way French and Italians say Kampai)

We left, too quiet. I honestly advise you to go tomorrow , which is an event day.

We had fun nevertheless, there was this Japanese couple who taught us that « bokki chin chin » means erect penis, something I will remember next time I do the Kampai thing (because chin-chin, as any perv worth his/her salt should know, is the way French and Italians say Kampai)

Oh and there was another member here , great guy, who joined and politely asked me if I was Frenchy from TAG and I said « yes, do you want an autograph? » but he sadly refused. I guess if I had said do you want my partner’s tits he would have accepted though. :D

Reactions: MikeH and Lars Lust