Guest viewing is limited

We are looking for couples

Stinkherb

looking for new friends
Reaction score
Hi we are couples from nagoya, we are looking for a couples, who want to try some fun. This is our first time, just want go try the exciting fun in front of us. We can swap partners if you wAnt. We can arrange place nearby or we can do in my place. Just leave a message

female : curvy/25
Male: standard/28

Hi there Stinkherb,

I have sent you a PM ... interested but not a couple. Saw some of your previous posts and thought I’d say hi.

James

Hi we are couples from nagoya, we are looking for a couples, who want to try some fun. This is our first time, just want go try the exciting fun in front of us. We can swap partners if you wAnt. We can arrange place nearby or we can do in my place. Just leave a message

female : curvy/25
Male: standard/28
This is really not the website for this... if you are looking for information as to where and how to find couples in Japan then send me a PM as I don't want to post too much info about other sites

Could y
This is really not the website for this... if you are looking for information as to where and how to find couples in Japan then send me a PM as I don't want to post too much info about other sites
Could you please send me the link as well please. My girlfriend and I are looking for a threesome or orgy as well.

Reactions: Stinkherb
ill send you pm

Send us tooo