Guest viewing is limited

Website founder reveals qualities sugar daddies are REALLY looking for in their 'babies'

DireWolf98

Posting About Fuzoku Since 1994
Reaction score
Daily Mail Australia: founder of dating website Sugarbook Darren Chan has shared the top qualities rich older men really want when they meet their 'sugar babies'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ties-sugar-daddies-REALLY-looking-babies.html

When I lived in Tokyo, guys in Hong Kong would tell me about "mini cities" of clustered high-rise apartments filled with the Sugar Babies of Hong Kong businessmen. It sounded as if every day was Mardi Gras.

Things to avoid if you want to be a sugar baby
  • Don't be flaky or a 'no show'
  • Never lie to a sugar daddy
  • Never underestimate a man's intelligence
  • Avoid being whiny or clingy
Although I’m still on the fence about entering into an SD-SB relationship, lying and flakiness in a relationship are definitely huge no-nos to me. So the Sugarbook founder got those right.

Daily Mail Australia: founder of dating website Sugarbook Darren Chan has shared the top qualities rich older men really want when they meet their 'sugar babies'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ties-sugar-daddies-REALLY-looking-babies.html

When I lived in Tokyo, guys in Hong Kong would tell me about "mini cities" of clustered high-rise apartments filled with the Sugar Babies of Hong Kong businessmen. It sounded as if every day was Mardi Gras.

Thanks for the link.

Although I’m still on the fence about entering into an SD-SB relationship, lying and flakiness in a relationship are definitely huge no-nos to me. So the Sugarbook founder got those right.

The clingy part can be a little much at times also.

That's why you avoid the young, super hot chicks. 30+ with some world experience and more aware of what they want out of it is way better.

Nothing really specific to Sugar relationships though, nor even to women vs men. I would have replied the same with normal dating. Nobody enjoy being taken for a patsy, lied to, being stood up etc...

Last edited:
I’m surprised that it says that Sugar Daddies have to be well groomed.
Yeah, given all the money which is paid, you would think we have at least the right to be filthy smelly tramps ! :D

(just kidding of course... tramps are often cleaner and better dressed than me )

Last edited:

Could equally be a list of 'Things to avoid if you want to have any actual friends'
  • Never lie to PEOPLE
  • Never underestimate ANYONE'S intelligence

Never lie to a sugar daddy
This one is pretty stupid. Are we supposed to give out real names workplaces or schools and other things that could get us in hot water?
Sure, i think making up sob stories to squeeze every cent out of a daddy is pretty nasty, but some lies are essential to protect privacy, especially in the first stage of the relationship. I wouldn’t blame a daddy for doing the same either.

This one is pretty stupid. Are we supposed to give out real names workplaces or schools and other things that could get us in hot water?
Sure, i think making up sob stories to squeeze every cent out of a daddy is pretty nasty, but some lies are essential to protect privacy, especially in the first stage of the relationship. I wouldn’t blame a daddy for doing the same either.
You don’t need to lie, you just say « sorry I don’t want to answer this », thats all.

Reactions: Lukes and just4fun
Based on my observations and conversations I have had with Chinese fellahs, they really “open up the playbook” (to borrow an expression from American football). That means plane tickets, renting apartments and other situations where knowing the SB’s real name is necessary.