Weird series of events

teeli

TAG Member
Reaction score
So been seeing this SW for a while now. Recently, she told me that she's leaving the industry but at the same still wants to see me as a client from time to time.

She told me her real name and everything (which is kind of weird and scary).

Few days ago, I happened to see her picture (exact same picture) but no face through a reputable agency. She has posted her rates alot less than what we normally do.

Money is not much of the issue but it seems like I am a bit concern for my privacy with all these lies I am getting.

Did this happen to anyone of you? Is this a sign of possibly "crazy" person?

Sorry man, maybe I'm missing something here. Which of these things causes a risk to your privacy?
Good question. She reaching out to me more often to go on dates while at the same time she pretty much told me her personal life.

She tells you her real life, regardless it is truly true or lie, but what does she know about YOU?
Even she knows a bit of your real life, you know what she is doing for living and now where she is working at.
You are birds of the same feather after all?

She tells you her real life, regardless it is truly true or lie, but what does she know about YOU?
Even she knows a bit of your real life, you know what she is doing for living and now where she is working at.
You are birds of the same feather after all?
Good point. Thanks to nukes proliferation , Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD) actually kept the world at peace for decades now... (ok maybe its not a very reinsuring analogy, and not very sensitive to use it in Japan, sorry)

So been seeing this SW for a while now. Recently, she told me that she's leaving the industry but at the same still wants to see me as a client from time to time.

She told me her real name and everything (which is kind of weird and scary).

Few days ago, I happened to see her picture (exact same picture) but no face through a reputable agency. She has posted her rates alot less than what we normally do.

Money is not much of the issue but it seems like I am a bit concern for my privacy with all these lies I am getting.

Did this happen to anyone of you? Is this a sign of possibly "crazy" person?

I don’t think she’s crazy but I do think you should confront her with the lie. Not sure why she even made it by the way, you seemed to be ok with her being in “the industry”

You enjoy your time with her ?
You don't have issue with rate ?
Is she asking you for things ,ie loan ,shopping, trips , etc ?
You wanna marry her ?

If answer are , yes ,yes ,no no....Then what's the problem ? Enjoy ur time with her .. Don't over think ...

Maybe her saying she getting out of SW was test to see if you would be a Sugar Daddy ...

She might subconsciously be trying to lure you into disclosing your real identity. People sometimes do mean things in a planned and calculated way but are doing it subconsciously. For example, it could be that this lady REALLY likes you. She wants to try to convert you from customer to BF and then her husband. So she tells you her real name. She says she is quitting the biz. She is hoping that you will reciprocate and you will tell her your real name. You do exactly that. Then she starts invading your real life in the most aggressive and crazy way. She shows up at your parents house back in Illinois and saying that she is your fiancé. Let’s pick out the wedding invitations, mom! Then you go postal on her Yelling at her and severing all ties. Then she jumps in front of a Yamanote line at 7:15PM on a Tuesday night causing the Buta to be 25 minutes late for his hot yoga class in Ebisu. Please just don’t tell her your real name.