Well, hello there!

expressedview

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I’ve lurked for so long, it feels as though I know so many of you already! Thanks for creating such a fun and vibrant forum! :)

Thought I’d do the right thing (finally).. say hello, introduce myself (a bit).. and get things going with sharing and contributing (submitted my first review today too!)

Recently moved to Japan (despite the border closures!) — after a handful of visits here over the years. Have lived across the Americas, Europe, and (parts of) Asia.. very excited for the new adventure here :)

Have had some experience here in Tokyo with a couple soaplands (Hisyo, Darling Harbor); massage joints (mostly Chinese); fashion health (the review submitted today) and one of our independents (almost couple years ago) — the last of these was hands down the best experience of the lot!

Hoping to rendezvous with some of the independent ladies here and then explore a bit farther afield too.. unfortunately I’ve got one of those jobs with a highly erratic and unpredictable schedule (so trying to battle that to coordinate dates, without pissing too many people off!)

Here’s to more! Love to all ❤️

Reactions: Simonka and maikeru