West Tokyo: Send me on missions!

Meinjp012

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello! I recently moved to the Tokyo suburb of Fussa, and I volunteer to find the Pink Salons that will accept foreigners who do not speak English. Were you wondering if a particular place will accept this type of person? Give me the name, and I'll try it out.

I am a single white male (over 30) with money to spend whom is often told that he is attractive, so I don't believe that I will be turned down based upon looks. My lack of the Japanese language and ethnicity may be the reason for a "No!"

Lol wtf is your picture?

Good luck with the pink salons. There are actually more than you’d be led to believe that accept gaijin. Just most people keep the good ones to themselves as they dont want some idiot fucking it all up for them

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Yeah, and that sincerely makes sense to me. If nothing else, I wouldn't mind being a scout for someone who will be in this western region of Tokyo prefecture and doesn't want to waste precious time getting somewhere only to be turned down. I should also add that I will never be seeking/asking for FS. I am only willing to see if I can get through the door and utilize legal services.

Lol wtf is your picture?

Good luck with the pink salons. There are actually more than you’d be led to believe that accept gaijin. Just most people keep the good ones to themselves as they dont want some idiot fucking it all up for them

Oh, and you had asked wtf is my picture. I politely decline to use my face. So, that is a part of me that seems appropriate for this forum.

he is attractive, so I don't believe that I will be turned down based upon looks. My lack of the Japanese language and ethnicity may be the reason for a "No!"

Never been denied entry to any fine establishment because I am ugly. That should tell it never happens to anyone. Though I would guess being a white boy is part of your looks so that can and will be a reason for denial.

So, that is a part of me that seems appropriate for this forum.

No.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive