What’s is your fetish?

Shoe fetish! Granted, my heel collection is not that big, but I do like to admire them from afar~ ♡

Ge1.gif

I see you also like the grape boxes from Tokyu Store :p (they’re really good when you come home late and too tired to cook)

Hehe, thanks! I buy them at Seiyu supermarket. More cheaper class, maybe!

Reactions: rikkun
My fetish, worshiping the asshole and pussy, I’m into face sitting. Love it...
I only allow certain females to sit on my face, well one actually. I love a Japanese woman with a bright pink vagina and a matching pink anus. Maybe rare. Usually they have darker labia and darker anuses.

If not that, putting whipped cream and strawberry jam all over and licking it off. I also like cucumber and carrot insertion. Nothing better than a little vaginal secretion to enhance the taste of carrots and cucumbers.

Good Grammar

Just watching a naked woman smoke cigarettes . Not sure if that even a detain, but ooooohhhh
That is actually a fetish, a harder one for people to satisfy these days with health concerns and more places blocking smoking, but Japan is a good country for this one I imagine.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Shoe fetish! Granted, my heel collection is not that big, but I do like to admire them from afar~ ♡

Ge1.gif

8EF94EF8-4358-4353-A93A-B8C6C7990D0C.jpeg

I love stripper heels and freshly pedicured feet

Fuck me pumps always look great on a nice set of legs

Slowly peeling up a woman's pantyhose just enough so that I can eat her out while she's still "restrained" by them. That sight of a woman on her back with her legs in the air and pantyhose half-off is out of this world hot.

Had to re-read this one ....thought it read "peeing" instead of "peeling"...... significant difference in kinky factor :)

Not sure if you could call it a fetish; more like an obesssion. And that is to give a woman as many orgasms as possible using whatever means most arouse her. I get more pleasure from knowing I could help her have one than having one myself.

On that note, here are the shoes I have a fondness for:

Air Jordan III
View attachment 9863

Chelsea boots
View attachment 9864

Love the Chelsea boots. And every time I see them, I can’t help but think of that Austin Powers movie where he gets his stuff back after being thawed out and greets them with “Buon giorno, boys.”

Reactions: Majestyk
I’m more into specific body types. I’m a runner and like slender but athletic women: flat abdomen, muscular legs, tight ass, great cardio... that’s it. Sex has to be athletic.