What’s is your fetish?

My fetish(obsession) would probably be camera bags - backpacks/rolling cases/messengers bags etc.:D
Over 100 at last count, and still have yet to find the perfect one.
(which would be a "Bag of Holding" where I can fit like 50 kilos of equipment into it yet have it weigh only 1kg);)

My fetish(obsession) would probably be camera bags - backpacks/rolling cases/messengers bags etc.:D
Over 100 at last count, and still have yet to find the perfect one.
(which would be a "Bag of Holding" where I can fit like 50 kilos of equipment into it yet have it weigh only 1kg);)

The struggle is real!

Biting. Everywhere except genitals (and not so hard it breaks my skin.)

Things involving body fluids. (No blood or vomit). Getting licked. Golden shower on body. Having her spit into my mouth or ingesting another one of her juices. If i had a breastfeeding SO, the baby might end up being malnourished.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
When a previously skinny girl gains five pounds and her butt is now plump & round.. makes me want to grab that derrière. :drool:
Yes, I've always been a boobs man, but recently started to appreciate some ass on skinny girls. (For a guy, maybe a bit too mainstream to be a fetish? )
So skinny girls, eat that chocolate and do those deadlifts!!

Wife and I enjoy cuckqueaning. It’s difficult to find ladies into it. Hell you get professionals who are like what And scares them away.

Wife and I enjoy cuckqueaning. It’s difficult to find ladies into it. Hell you get professionals who are like what And scares them away.
Seriously? your wife enjoys watching you doing it with another woman, you shouting how much better she is at sex etc...?
Where do I find a wife like that? :)

Seriously? your wife enjoys watching you doing it with another woman, you shouting how much better she is at sex etc...?
Where do I find a wife like that? :)

Yes and I don’t know it happened to work out this way

No clue where you find a women like this. It happened after marriage.

I’m a bit dominant she is a bit sub probably helped

Anybody with "belly button fetish"? I met hudreds of clients in the past 3 yrs and noone had that fetish. To me BB is my second clit. One of the tools to provide love juice factory. The electricity in my body activates, when you play at the same time. Also, I like warm hand on my belly.

Wonder anybody else have that secret spot???

Anybody with "belly button fetish"? I met hudreds of clients in the past 3 yrs and noone had that fetish. To me BB is my second clit. One of the tools to provide love juice factory. The electricity in my body activates, when you play at the same time. Also, I like warm hand on my belly.

Wonder anybody else have that secret spot???

I've never heard of that. I'm guessing it probably feels weird, but some people don't clean well. I even got disgusted once from a provider that had a dirty belly button. It's very easy to clean, but as most people don't clean it, I'm not taking any chances...