What’s is your fetish?

Never thought of this but now that you planted this idea in my mind...:rolleyes::hungry:

Never thought of that and still you dare to call yourself a pervert? BTW That is part of the standard operation procedure in Eden in Bangkok.

Never thought of that and still you dare to call yourself a pervert? BTW That is part of the standard operation procedure in Eden in Bangkok.
Good to know!
(And yeah , ok, I thought of it... just the costs and logistics in Japan would be too much of a hassle)

Reactions: MikeH
Mirrors.
I like rooms with most surfaces covered in mirrors. A little self admiration doesn’t hurt :)

Taking a partner with another woman into a hotel room with lots of mirrors would be the ultimate destination for this fetish. Being tested with mixed feelings of jealousy, lust, sexual gratification and watching him thrust himself into her while looking into my eyes with a grin on his face.. Then taking my turn. So hot.

Mirrors.
I like rooms with most surfaces covered in mirrors. A little self admiration doesn’t hurt :)

Taking a partner with another woman into a hotel room with lots of mirrors would be the ultimate destination for this fetish. Being tested with mixed feelings of jealousy, lust, sexual gratification and watching him thrust himself into her while looking into my eyes with a grin on his face.. Then taking my turn. So hot.
Oh Christ............ur making me crazy..........

Mirrors.

Thats hot.
I love mirrors even just to look at myself

Oh Christ............ur making me crazy..........

I think you meant to write "crazier". Because otherwise you'd need to be sane to start with. :D

Reactions: Sudsy
JAPANESE SCHOOL GIRL - i want a 18 or 19 yr old BJ-- no call girl
- - so a place- pink salon-i speak no japanese - zero- i know about New Hot Point- but they are like in their 20's and no school girl uniform- i want the uniform and all!!

- - so a place- pink salon-i speak no japanese - zero- i know about New Hot Point- but they are like in their 20's and no school girl uniform- i want the uniform and all!!

Well, there are no real school girls working in any shop because that is illegal.

Though what is most confusing to me is how is a call girl not OK, but pink salon girl is? Is it because you don't have to make a phone call?

But you basically answered your question yourself there: learn to speak Japanese and then go to a pink salon which has uniforms with 18 and 19 year girls.

7E91046E-9A28-42CF-9535-63BCE7071BD4.jpeg

The fastest way for you to end up pissing everyone off is to post this request all over the place.

Stop.

Reactions: DireWolf98
I want I want I want ...
My mum always told me , to be polite you should say « I would like », and if making a request , add « please ».

Mild fetish : blind fold, panties inside her mouth and her hands tied with my neck tie.

Extreme fetish: those above and with electric pads on her tights, but cheek and abdomen. Toys on clit, tits and as. And I’ll play with her when she’s gonna orgasm I’ll turn on the pads.

Reactions: Mrmer
Mirrors.

Thats hot.
I love mirrors even just to look at myself

Now, the two of you are giving me some very naughty ideas for my next visit. ;)

Main fetish is the paipan way of life.
Only if it's waxed/lasered. Stubble is actually way worse than natural IMO. If I had to rank them:

1. laser (it really is awesome)
2. waxing
3. trimming
4. natural
5. shaving

nobody wants to rub their dick on the female equivalent of a dude's 5'oclock shadow

I like to pay and get nothing in return . I say I’m pissed off by it , but really it happened so many times that I suppose I must like it.
FinDom is my kink. Left brain may try to rationalize and repress it but no... with enough booze I can see the horrible truth...

Reactions: Mathias and Sudsy
I like to pay and get nothing in return . I say I’m pissed off by it , but really it happened so many times that I suppose I must like it.
FinDom is my kink. Left brain may try to rationalize and repress it but no... with enough booze I can see the horrible truth...
Does it have to be a woman that you pay for nothing in return? Just trying to think of ways that I might be able to help you out with this one.

Reactions: MikeH and Frenchy