What’s is your fetish?

Does it have to be a woman that you pay for nothing in return? Just trying to think of ways that I might be able to help you out with this one.
No. Can be a faceless, greedy, Japanese taxman too for instance

This is really weird but sometimes when guys have love handles I like the stretch marks on them. I track the tearing in the dermis with my fingers and spend a few minutes just playing with those marks. Girls usually have them on the sides on their hips and I like to watch the branch-like marks that delicately decorate their skin. Weird I know.

This is really weird but sometimes when guys have love handles I like the stretch marks on them. I track the tearing in the dermis with my fingers and spend a few minutes just playing with those marks. Girls usually have them on the sides on their hips and I like to watch the branch-like marks that delicately decorate their skin. Weird I know.
We make no judgments here.

"For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged ..."
- Matthew 7:2

Reactions: Frenchy and Simonka
Hey ! You have an animated avatar now? Wow. Didn’t know its possible (y)

Reactions: Frenchy
Probably too common to be a fetish, but I do like see young Japanese ladies in uniforms.

Reactions: Lukes
Ok I have a new one: getting busy with the lady in a ryokan’s kashikiri furo

Oh wow, I'm not sure what mine is. but I am deeply surprised by some of the answers I saw here. Some were common but some were just WILD. Wow. Some didn't even cross my mind, People are really amazing, creative.. wow..

Already had it or came pretty close.
There is this place in Bangkok near Asoke that will pretty much do that. You tell them what you want, few restrictions, and they deliver it. The thing is I was just fucking dog tired after sitting in traffic coming back from a day full of meetings and was looking to basically just get a massage and relax, something extra, because I was going out clubbing with a few friends I had in the city.

The lady at the front was like ok, we'll pick something for you.

Anyways, the girl they gave me was a little on the chubby side but cute, bigger than average breasts for a Thai woman, but none of that matters. We get into the room, shower together and she is talking like "I have a son, do you have kids? I'm horny AF. You're hot. What do you want to do today?" I was probably nearly comatose from a full week full of this shitty traffic and hot AF weather. We get out of the shower and I start chatting a little bit and she immediately goes into 69 and and is like "lick it, do you smell it? how does it taste?" Being an ass and rimming man myself and her having a plump derriere with some big labia, also my thing, I went rock hard, carved from stone, right away. Started rimming her, but licking all around the edges at first and she was grinding her pussy on my chin and actively trying to get me to lick her ass harder. Meanwhile, she started edging my frenulum, but basically couldn't really concentrate because she wanted more ass licking from me. After 10 or 15 minutes, she came the first time. After that she said she had to go get something and came back...with a friend, also a girl on the large breast and hipped side, who laid down on the bed. I started licking that girls pussy and the first one did the rimjob of a lifetime on me, inhaling my anus, and tongue fucking my ass. I know its not physically possible but it felt like a prostate massage, which she then did, and I came, my first orgasm. Then she switched places with me and said "I've been looking at your cock, I want it inside me....inside my ass, will you please put it there." Which I did, with appropriate protection because, its Bangkok, and after 30 seconds she starts screaming and rubbing her clit as fast as possible. 5 minutes later, she comes 2nd time. Then the 2nd girl getting eaten out comes, a few minutes after that. 5 or 10 minutes later, all a blur, I come in her ass, but she doesn't want to finish yet and lays me down and then they both start massaging me, pretty good actually, I was falling asleep. 30 minutes later, I'm good to go again, and first girl tells me, "I want you to fuck my friend, she's a pussy girl, fuck her in her pussy, while I masturbate." We do and all come again after a while.

I'm not really sure what my fetish is, but this was about as close to a hopefully repeatable experience, as I want to have in life.

Dirty underwear, hers not mine!

Like right after vigorous, wet sex, with a cream pie she immediately puts on her panties without wiping up and goes for an hour long sweaty bike ride around Tokyo. The sight and smell of her sexuality flowing from her sexy, wet panties. Oh-! I can burry my face in there for hours.

Extra bonus fetish points if she went on that bike ride to come over to my place to tell me all about how she got fucked and that it wasn't enough and she wanted more.

I love the sexiness (shape and feel) of high arched female feet. Barefoot or in heels, it’s all delicious.

9D0013F2-4F6A-4A22-90B7-6C55EC0B1763.jpeg

D1A9CBA4-F3B7-4277-8747-F330A0A359E0.png

Reactions: Ken1988 and Simonka
Reactions: rikkun and Ken1988
First pic is very sexy. If she has pinkish soles that would be very yummy!
Thank you, Simonka. Yes indeed. Maybe like these?

DCAF771C-72E6-4395-8C37-6ECF3E41F404.jpeg

EA2ECEED-3168-46AF-A65E-8CAF3E883063.jpeg

I rarely meet women who appreciate other women’s feet. But I would love to. The women I know with sexy feet usually get jealous if I mention other women’s feet. I’m curious, if you don’t mind, what is the appeal for you?

Reactions: Ken1988 and Simonka
Thank you, Simonka. Yes indeed. Maybe like these?View attachment 15705View attachment 15706

I rarely meet women who appreciate other women’s feet. But I would love to. The women I know with sexy feet usually get jealous if I mention other women’s feet. I’m curious, if you don’t mind, what is the appeal for you?
I’m sexually attracted to women too.. and I like a pair of long toned legs and cute mani/pedi on women. That’s the appeal :D I don’t think I have nice feet tho :( Nice legs, yes.. but my toes are too long.

but my toes are too long.

Not saying girls are usually overly critical of themselves, but just that I will bet an ice cold Asahi to a wet dead raccoon that your toes have negatively affected your image with exactly zero guys at this point and will continue to have the similar impact also in the future.