Guest viewing is limited

What’s the most culturally insensitive thing you ever said to your partner in bed?

It was not culturally insensitive, but just mean. I met a 2nd time with a girl from SA. She was boring AF when I met her the first time, but for some reason I saw her again. When leaving she said "I hope to see you again". My response was "no, you are boring".

It was not culturally insensitive, but just mean. I met a 2nd time with a girl from SA. She was boring AF when I met her the first time, but for some reason I saw her again. When leaving she said "I hope to see you again". My response was "no, you are boring".
Well , at least its honest and once you said it you don’t feel the need to bitch and moan about it online for months afterwards (I know a guy who did that :D)

Well , at least its honest and once you said it you don’t feel the need to bitch and moan about it online for months afterwards (I know a guy who did that :D)
Complaining about what? Having to Instagram a meal before eating?

Complaining about what? Having to Instagram a meal before eating?
Ah, you’re too young at TAG (and I’m obviously too old) . Complaining about a 40k platonic dinner date which was meh except for the price tag

Ah, you’re too young at TAG (and I’m obviously too old) . Complaining about a 40k platonic dinner date which was meh except for the price tag
40K? Well then. I don’t feel so bad about the 20K I spent on a platonic dinner date that was meh.

I was once with a German girl in Tokyo and we fucked around a couple of times. Later one day she told me "Germany is mostly just one native European ethnic group unlike some other places." and I jokingly yelled "EIN VOLK! EIN REICH!" and she didn't respond. We then went to some restaurant and ordered sweets and she looked a bit distressed until I began talking to her and things were okay again.

I was once with a German girl in Tokyo and we fucked around a couple of times. Later one day she told me "Germany is mostly just one native European ethnic group unlike some other places."

Depends on how you define mostly as they do have 10% Turks and 4% Poles.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive

Only 10% Turks? I have been once to Berlin and people there jokingly said that Berlin is the 3rd biggest Turkish city.

Only 10% Turks? I have been once to Berlin and people there jokingly said that Berlin is the 3rd biggest Turkish city.

Well, there are enough Turks in Germany to make the second biggest Turkish city but you would have to convince them all to move to the same city first.

I was once with a German girl in Tokyo and we fucked around a couple of times. Later one day she told me "Germany is mostly just one native European ethnic group unlike some other places." and I jokingly yelled "EIN VOLK! EIN REICH!" and she didn't respond. We then went to some restaurant and ordered sweets and she looked a bit distressed until I began talking to her and things were okay again.
I really struggle to see what was insensitive with that. You made efforts to speak her language after all. Women are so mysterious sometimes

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
I thought roughly 50% of the population had poles...

I know, weird topic , but I have time to waste and again had another Pink Panther (or rather OSS117, for those in the know) moment recently about just that.

so PhilSB was riding yours truly and saying various sweet (I suppose) things in Tagalog and usually I like that but dunno why... was not in the mood this time and it started to bother me.

so out of nowhere I suddenly blurt out “Stop talking to me in ... Arabic!” . She looked at me quite shocked and then exploded in laughter. I lost my erection but hey, its better than getting strangled or whatever. I heard bad things about Filipinas if they’re really pissed off.

So here you go.. what were your own OSS117 moments with a lady (or a guy , or anything inbetween ) in bed?

(an excerpt here to show you how totally politically incorrect and dumb this French pseudo-James Bond parody can be... this part makes me laugh each time, cannot help it).

bwahahahahaha this made me want to watch the movie

Reactions: Frenchy
If you had said it, she might have greeted you with "Salut Philippe" the next time.

and he would have started to sing , with vibratos in his voice “Marechaaaal. Nous Voilaaaaa”

bwahahahahaha this made me want to watch the movie
Watch it . Very cringy type of humor in those days of political correctness everywhere. Latest one in the serie: he’s going to Africa. Can’t wait!

Reactions: IchigoDave
did she stop you during the call for prayer ? it happened to me once a while ago.

Interesting. That hasn’t happened to me yet.

Actually, the chick claimed to be a Hindu from Bali even though we were on Bintan.