What album had the most impact on you as a teenager?

Jimmy Chu1969

TAG Member
Reaction score
Back in the day, the album that affected me the most was Collective Soul. What about you?

Scorpions , Love at First Sting
Not just the music but the cover
I know it’s quaint by today’s standards , but I Probably masturbated looking at it

69B639BA-42A7-4065-A246-74038457112A.jpeg

The Scorpions had some good hits back in the day. Wasn’t really a favorite of mine.

@Frenchy
Hmmm. Of Scorpions albums, I always thought Lovedrive had the most wankable cover art. Funny I was just listening to “Holiday” from that album the other day. For some reason, I really like their ballads.

363EBE87-A65A-4484-AE49-14EAD218257A.jpeg

Reactions: Cinnabums
Are you experienced.

Scorpions , Love at First Sting
Not just the music but the cover
I know it’s quaint by today’s standards , but I Probably masturbated looking at it

View attachment 18118

You old bastard, thanks for making me feel young. Probably the greatest karaoke song ever written when it's 2am, you're drunk and high as fuck and one of your buddies who can actually sing decides to earn the whole entourage free drinks at the bar. Especially since they couldn't speak proper English, the lyrics were always easy to get out after Jagermeister and some epic bong rips. Was almost a spiritual experience a few times.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
You old bastard, thanks for making me feel young. Probably the greatest karaoke song ever written when it's 2am, you're drunk and high as fuck and one of your buddies who can actually sing decides to earn the whole entourage free drinks at the bar. Especially since they couldn't speak proper English, the lyrics were always easy to get out after Jagermeister and some epic bong rips. Was almost a spiritual experience a few times.

Never heard of this one! Y

But to honestly answer the question, and I wasn't even a fan of them at the time, I think this was probably one of the most influential albums of my early teenage years.

Smashig-Pumpkins-Siamese-Dream-Album-Cover-web-optimised-820-02.jpg

Along with...

600x600bf-60.jpg

The years following those albums saw the rise of shit such as "pop punk" and then boy bands and the Britney era. I wasn't complaining while rubbing one out to Christina Aguilera's music videos but it was a dark period of time, for sure.

Reactions: Jimmy Chu1969
@Frenchy
Hmmm. Of Scorpions albums, I always thought Lovedrive had the most wankable cover art. Funny I was just listening to “Holiday” from that album the other day. For some reason, I really like their ballads.

View attachment 18120

at least you didnt choose Virgin Killer , which looks really creepy now (back in the days it was OK I guess)

i remember it more for the boners while slow dancing on it during our frenchies teenage “boums” . Yes, Im that old

I can still sing this fairly well......so I've been told.

But to honestly answer the question, and I wasn't even a fan of them at the time, I think this was probably one of the most influential albums of my early teenage years.

Smashig-Pumpkins-Siamese-Dream-Album-Cover-web-optimised-820-02.jpg

Along with...

600x600bf-60.jpg

The years following those albums saw the rise of shit such as "pop punk" and then boy bands and the Britney era. I wasn't complaining while rubbing one out to Christina Aguilera's music videos but it was a dark period of time, for sure.

yeah I think the 90s are mostly forgettable tbh

Reactions: CharlieSimms
Sorry, I’m drinking beer. Wasn’t sure what you were talking about. But I only know two Scorpions songs: WOC and SMAA.
Good ones but Im with Keihan on this : Still Loving You is the bomb. Even with the slight German accent

Reactions: Jimmy Chu1969