Guest viewing is limited

What are the good free dating apps as of May 2018?

One point that can make a difference would be your ability to carry your end of the conversation in Japanese. Without that you are limited here

One point that can make a difference would be your ability to carry your end of the conversation in Japanese. Without that you are limited here

Totally fluent in Japanese in my case.
I ghost anybody who dares to talk to me in English (on dating apps).

Good and free don't go well together when it comes to dating apps. Spend the 3000 yen and use Omiai or Pairs.

Reactions: majimekun
Good and free don't go well together when it comes to dating apps. Spend the 3000 yen and use Omiai or Pairs.

The only place where my financial investments brought good outcomes was Japan Cupid.
Omiai and Pairs just wasted my money despite the fact that I'm fluent in japanese (mostly because I don't seek mariage/kids).

I don't believe there is a dating site that works the way your little head wants it to work. You know, throw up a half-assed profile with a couple photos you have handy, pick out a half dozen really hot women, and have some dates lined up for the weekend.

Written profile should be just enough to be interesting but not enough detail to give them a reason to screen you out.

The photos are key. Bait your hook with crap and you'll be lucky to score bottom-feeders.

Then match with as many women as you can. Tinder is great for this numbers game because you can match more women in a day than you would have time to deal with. Cast your net wide. Don't expect a reply. Just match anybody worth a second glance - then move on.

I would recommend you go for the Tinder cheap but paid option.

I've spent years on english datingsites like Japancupid, Worldfriends, Okcupid etc. and like 95% is just looking for a ticket out of Japan. I don't use english datingsites anymore. They always attract a certain type of woman. One I'm not interested in. There are quality women but it's so rare and they get like 50 mails a day so they probably won't notice you and if they do notice you they will most likely keep looking for the better deal. That's my experience.

If you don't have succes on Omiai and Pairs you probably have a poorly written profile and/or low quality pics. If you want you can PM me your profile text and I'll take a look at it. It took me alot of trial and error to come up with the perfect profile.

Last edited:
The problem with Tinder is that you have no way to know if a profile is active or not.
You can still see the profiles of those who have uninstalled the app.
I mean.
I just made a Tinder a few days ago, and currently I'm talking to about 8 girls, matched with 30+, and met/stopped talking to 4 already. So...

I mean.
I just made a Tinder a few days ago, and currently I'm talking to about 8 girls, matched with 30+, and met/stopped talking to 4 already. So...

This is possible only if you swipe right on any profile. So basically you're ready to fuck with anybody which isn't my case.

Due to my current state of mind I swipe left 98% of the times and since my profile states that the relationship won't last longer than 2 years max ... I don't have a lot of volunteers ahaha

It really depends on what you're looking for but still, there are lots of inactive profiles on Tinder.

my profile states that the relationship won't last longer than 2 years max ...
Many women, after getting to know some guy wouldn't have many objections to this. Very, very few would accept it - not knowing much else about him - at the very beginning. Putting this in your profile is all but guarranteed failure - you are giving them a reason to swipe left.

There's a difference between being honest and being tactless. If you meet a girl in a coffee shop do you tell her about your 2 year limit during the first conversation?

This is possible only if you swipe right on any profile. So basically you're ready to fuck with anybody which isn't my case.

Due to my current state of mind I swipe left 98% of the times and since my profile states that the relationship won't last longer than 2 years max ... I don't have a lot of volunteers ahaha

It really depends on what you're looking for but still, there are lots of inactive profiles on Tinder.

haha Oh am I?.
Thanks for pretending to know so much about me.
I guess you're just soooo much better than me eh? ;)

Reactions: LeonGRAY
Where or which one is the best for finding married ones who are stuck in sexless marriages?
Did you guys find them on tinder or other portals?

Many women, after getting to know some guy wouldn't have many objections to this. Very, very few would accept it - not knowing much else about him - at the very beginning. Putting this in your profile is all but guarranteed failure - you are giving them a reason to swipe left.

There's a difference between being honest and being tactless. If you meet a girl in a coffee shop do you tell her about your 2 year limit during the first conversation?

OP listen to this guy. Great advice! (y)

By being transparant and honest you're only disqualifying yourself. Yes, honesty is one of the greatest virtues that we should adhere to in our life but it does not create attraction. Same goes for being nice but I think we've all been there in that dreaded friendzone at one point in our lives :ROFLMAO:
Instead use selective honesty and generosity to disarm your mark.

To add:
- If you're living in a guest house or with roommates don't mention your living situation. Major turn-off :depressed:
- If you're making minimum wage or low salary don't mention it (never talk about your finances with a woman unless she is your wife or making marriage plans)
- Cultivate an Air of Unpredictability and Mystery (don't fill out all forms on the dating apps and don't tell her your life story)

Last edited:
Where or which one is the best for finding married ones who are stuck in sexless marriages?
Did you guys find them on tinder or other portals?

Bars, Yoga, Shopping Malls, Language Exchange / PenPal sites.

Pretty much every japanese woman looking for friendship or language exchange is open for a romantic relationship even if it doesn't say in her profile unless she specifically says otherwise.

Last edited:
Bars, Yoga, Shopping Malls, Language Exchange / PenPal sites.

Pretty much every japanese woman looking for friendship or language exchange is open for a romantic relationship even if it doesn't say in her profile unless she specifically says otherwise.

My first Japanese girlfriend was from language exchange actually. Ended up with her for 2 years. I forgot about that

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
OP listen to this guy. Great advice! (y)

By being transparant and honest you're only disqualifying yourself. Yes, honesty is one of the greatest virtues that we should adhere to in our life but it does not create attraction. Same goes for being nice but I think we've all been there in that dreaded friendzone at one point in our lives :ROFLMAO:
Instead use selective honesty and generosity to disarm your mark.

To add:
- If you're living in a guest house or with roommates don't mention your living situation. Major turn-off :depressed:
- If you're making minimum wage or low salary don't mention it (never talk about your finances with a woman unless she is your wife or making marriage plans)
- Cultivate an Air of Unpredictability and Mystery (don't fill out all forms on the dating apps and don't tell her your life story)

That's a great advice ... for people who like wasting their time.

That's a great advice ... for people who like wasting their time.
Who is the one wasting their time? You are the one complaining that it doesn't work they way you are using it. And we are telling you that you are wasting your time trying to do it that way.

On the other hand I had yet another nice evening on Monday - first date - with a lady I met on Tinder.

Reactions: Sinapse