Guest viewing is limited

What are the good free dating apps as of May 2018?

About Omiai.. it is very suspicious, but I wouldn't go so far to call it fake as it's the biggest dating app in Japan.

A good profile (written in japanese) + good pic goes a long way. Most people complaining about a lack of matches or women not replying is because:
1) Your profile is poorly written.
2) Your opener (Konnichiwa!!, Hi how are you?, you = sexy) is weak and boring. Popular girls get 50 mails a day so take the lead and don't wait for them to start the conversation.
3) You're too aggressive. Don't ask for contact information in your first mail. (I tell them to add me to LINE in mail #3)

(The above doesn’t just apply to Japan; it applies to women across the world :p)

If you don't speak japanese or your japanese is not good enough ask a japanese friend (female) to help write your profile. When you get a match you can always say you got help of a japanese friend. Girls don't care. Some even admire it, because it shows you're serious. Even when you're not :ROFLMAO:

My 0.02円 :writer:

Last edited:
Never used Japan Guide myself, but alot of websites back in the day used the Worldfriends database so it looked like every website had their own language exchange/dating section. Could be Japan Guide used the same but don't quote me on that :D

Nah, they had their own home grown little thing, no pictures, text only, very simple.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland