Guest viewing is limited

What are the Tinder profiles ...

Dogs/cats pics only
I'm not into zoophilia, I don'd want to fuck your dog.

Kids pics only
Not a pedophile either

Food pics only
I'm sure you're quite fugly

I speak a, b, c, d... language
I don't give a fuck how many languages you speak.
Are you trying to impress someone?

I've been to a, b, c, d ... country
So what?

Follow me on Instagram
PLEASE DIE

Pics with no text
What do you fucking want???

Teach me English
Only if you do lubeless anal

Dogs/cats pics only
I'm not into zoophilia, I don'd want to fuck your dog.

Kids pics only
Not a pedophile either

Food pics only
I'm sure you're quite fugly

I speak a, b, c, d... language
I don't give a fuck how many languages you speak.
Are you trying to impress someone?

I've been to a, b, c, d ... country
So what?

Follow me on Instagram
PLEASE DIE

Pics with no text
What do you fucking want???

Teach me English
Only if you do lubeless anal
spoken languages is actually a useful info, wouldn't you chat with her in French rather than English if you know she can ? I would.

No Indians"
It sounds a bit judgy but i can understand where they come from if you consider things like the “bobs and vagene” meme. Back in my teenage days it seemed mainly the Turks being active on omegle and language exchange sites to hit on girls, but the Indians seem to have taken over the internet and the mission of sliding into girls’ dms with weird requests.

Reactions: Maxblack
It sounds a bit judgy but i can understand where they come from if you consider things like the “bobs and vagene” meme. Back in my teenage days it seemed mainly the Turks being active on omegle and language exchange sites to hit on girls, but the Indians seem to have taken over the internet and the mission of sliding into girls’ dms with weird requests.
It's tinder, they can simply swipe left!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
A photo taken from your phone of an actual photograph. (How old is this photo because obviously if you can’t work a selfie it’s old)
Group photos (WHO ARE YOU??)
Photo’s of animals (why yes I’ll take your dog on a date but if I swipe right on a puppy I expect no human to be there and I’m keeping your dog)
Photo’s of locations (are you buying me a trip there because if not...)
No profile written. (Who are you? What do you want? Are you even in Japan? Can you speak my language???)

Basically I only even consider profiles with 3 photos of the same person (I assume themselves) and a profile that gives me some information about them.
Otherwise it’s an automatic left.

Obvious photo filters are a quick swipe to the left. I don’t want to see what you look like with puppy dog ears or with some manga eyes.

No face pictures make me assume you are hiding some hideous face.

No body pictures make me assume your are grossly obese and ashamed of your body.

Only 1-2 pictures of a human and I’ll assume those pictures are not really you.

Reactions: majimekun
Yeah, in Tokyo it was more like "no military", "no English teachers". Nowadays it's more like "no ONS", "no hookup".

I see no ONS literally on every profile...do they even understand the point of tinder? I gave up on tinder in Japan. I use tinder to find my next sessions in Thailand. Now, that is a country that knows how to use tinder!

Reactions: just4fun and MikeH
I see no ONS literally on every profile...do they even understand the point of tinder?

If you like my profile feel free to message me!

No, they don't understand how it is used nor how does it works.

But also "I am looking for a foreign guy because I want to live abroad".

Still the most annoying of all goes to "Feel free to message me". I can't even. How to fuck anyone can message you as long as you just sit in your lazy ass and never try to match with anyone?

But also "I am looking for a foreign guy because I want to live abroad".

Still the most annoying of all goes to "Feel free to message me". I can't even. How to fuck anyone can message you as long as you just sit in your lazy ass and never try to match with anyone?

It just means they are sooo desirable that they can't keep up with all the requests they get @MikeH :D, in other words... "take a number, take a seat" :D
My Favorite are the pics where it looks like they just woke up or are sick.... cuz that's the best pic they have of themselves...:rolleyes: