What color of lingeries on women do you find attractive?

@Simonka you are killing me right now :banghead:

Why? I'm a clean provider. I wash my panties after use.
I don't mean to be crude and disrespectful to a woman on an open forum. But what I meant to say was you are giving me (and probably @bdole too) a bad case of the blue balls cause I'm imagining you wearing red lingerie.

Now, I can't get that out of my head.

I don't mean to be crude and disrespectful to a woman on an open forum. But what I meant to say was you are giving me (and probably @bdole too) a bad case of the blue balls cause I'm imagining you wearing red lingerie.

That was what I meant. Apologies if it was misconstrued. I'll clarify:

@Simonka, you're killing me here, making me imagine you in your red or blue lingerie. And on top of that, talking about space related pillow talk in another thread. It's like a dream.

Haha I see. No worries, you're not even remotely rude. I don't like to give men blue balls either but sometimes it's inevitable.
Just out of curiosity, I wonder how you imagine me, is my face blurred in your fantasy? :D

I mean, surely you've gotta add Simonka to your 'dreamgirls' list after this. :p:D
Actually we talked a while ago. I think rob is into white girls. I mean, really white looking girls like Alice. I am a Mediterranean and I have a very med face. I wouldn't want to disappoint him.

Simonka i know you didnt ask me, but here is what i imagined you look like. now am i close?:D (no need to answer ofcourse)
images

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Simonka i know you didnt ask me, but here is what i imagined you look like. now am i close?:D (no need to answer ofcourse)
images
Ummm .. getting there
Well this is a heavily photoshopped pic, I don't wear this much bronzer (and put on lighter makeup. I don't bother to put on a lot of face makeup because it gets wiped off after what we do. I focus on under eye concealer, eyes and eyebrows because you guys can't lick it off lol ) and I'm a light skinned med. So I definitely won't look like this in a meeting :D but yeah similar sharp features, narrow face and strong eyes.

Last edited:
Haha I see. No worries, you're not even remotely rude. I don't like to give men blue balls either but sometimes it's inevitable.
Just out of curiosity, I wonder how you imagine me, is my face blurred in your fantasy? :D
@Simonka like this.
bb63504dfad4d3ba7e662a4ccc8806bd--gal-gadot-keeping-up-with-the-joneses-gadot-gal.jpg

I read somewhere that you were into martial arts and guns. so I imagine you as gal gadot (i think you are slightly taller than gal) wielding an H&K mp5a3, I've fired one before. but since mar2018, an H&K mp5a3 is now my second favorite german to hold in my arms. ;)

Actually we talked a while ago. I think rob is into white girls. I mean, really white looking girls like Alice. I am a Mediterranean and I have a very med face. I wouldn't want to disappoint him.
@Simonka , based on your pics and our conversations you will NEVER disappoint me. It's just that I'm dealing with a lot of RL (real life) stuff right now. :banghead:
Actually, I've already planned in my head that if we do ever go out on a date there will be at least an hour dedicated to talking about the martian (i've read the novel and watched the movie) and space travel & science (you know my background from our pm's)

I mean, surely you've gotta add Simonka to your 'dreamgirls' list after this. :p:D
@jhingy567 Yup my list has been amended. Just busy with RL stuff

Last edited:
@Simonka like this.
View attachment 7378
I read somewhere that you were into martial arts and guns. so I imagine you as gal gadot (i think you are slightly taller than gal) wielding an H&K mp5a3, I've fired one before. but since mar2018, an H&K mp5a3 is now my second favorite german to hold in my arms. ;)

@Simonka , based on your pics and our conversations you will NEVER disappoint me. It's just that I'm dealing with a lot of RL (real life) stuff right now. :banghead:
Actually, I've already planned in my head that if we do ever go out on a date there will be at least an hour dedicated to talking about the martian (i've read the novel and watched the movie) and space travel & science (you know my background from our pm's)

@jhingy567 Yup my list has been amended. Just busy with RL stuff
I know this is a different thread, but Gal Gadot is definitely in the category stunner ❤️
I just cant get enought of looking at her.

I know this is a different thread, but Gal Gadot is definitely in the category stunner ❤️
I just cant get enought of looking at her.
@User#8628 , and I can't get enough looking at your avatar
That is one creepy cat
@Simonka , I love your new avatar. Correct me if I'm wrong, but your new avatar is of an amazon? Well, if it is it suits you.

@Simonka , you are doing it again with your new avatar. You are stunning in red bra and panties. God, I wish I was done with my work...

Thank you. It's so cute that you've noticed. Recently I've been introduced to an amazing LH with floor to ceiling mirrors. They even have concave mirrors for "close up" views. The other day I was feeling kinda sexy, so .. i thought why not and went there by myself to take some photos. I really like the results!

For girls: the bra and panties are from Salute, it's one of their few sets that I actually like maybe because it's a rather simple design

@User#8628 , and I can't get enough looking at your avatar

That is one creepy cat
@Simonka , I love your new avatar. Correct me if I'm wrong, but your new avatar is of an amazon? Well, if it is it suits you.
If you're talking about the illustration, it's a drawing of Athena, the goddess of war and wisdom.

Reactions: rob040188 and bdole
You managed to capture that feeling really well. The thigh high stockings really complement your legs. Plus, I just like thigh highs in any context. Yowza.
Thanks :) <3 I love thigh highs and stockings in general. I'm definitely a skirt & stockings kind of girl rather than a jeans & t shirt kind of girl :D I wish they didn't get torn so easily.. Thigh highs are great especially if they have a silicone strip on the inside and you're running out of time & can't find a garter belt that matches your lingerie

Which collection? I haven’t seen that... or I’m blind and can’t find it haha
I got it from Lumine EST in Shinjuku
Not sure which collection I'm not that obsessed with Salute lol

But it's a warm red that suits my warm skin tone. Maybe for your pinkish pale skin a more blue undertoned red will be more complimenting. (They have those too)

Reactions: rob040188